The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I can understand if you have things to do away from gaming, but if I'm on and I see that you're on and playing a different game during a meet, I'm going to be a bit upset. :grumpy:

Guys, I can understand if you have things to do away from gaming, but if I'm on and I see that you're on and playing a different game during a meet, I'm going to be a bit upset. :grumpy:
That's the problem... barely anyone is on Xbox!

(10,200th post on GTP.)

Well, I can't make it next week thanks to work. Wonderful.

Why not just push the meet an hour back? Looks like people can make it if we wait an extra hour.

Guys;
NoFightingNanako.jpg

If that was directed to Beef and I, I wasn't trying to start a fight or anything. I was just clarifying my previous statement.

Sorry if it came off like I was fighting. Wasn't my intention at all.

Last edited:
So last night I thought about a possible scenario we could maybe do.

If you remember the game Driver, the final mission of the game was called "The President's Run". You the driver were to protect the commander in chief from an assassination attempt. The goal was to drive a presidential limousine across the city without getting totaled by the police, which in this case were super fast.

Here's a video of this mission:

Now since Horizon 3 obviously doesn't have New York, we'd have to make a starting and ending destination somewhere on the map. I figured the start point could be at the top of Surfer's and the end point being at the lighthouse in Byron (or vice versa). As for the car to use, I would go with the Cadillac CTS-V:

image (1).png

As far as cops go, no cops would start with the racer. The racer would need to be let go a block or two before being pursued. The cops would use S1 class cars since they're much faster than the racer's car. The racer can take any route necessary to get to the destination, so I would assume this would be a most wanted scenario.

It's something to think about.

FYI, we're switching to an actual Open Patrol. B Class at Coober Pedy. Gorge is currently off limits but if we get enough people to join, we'll allow it again. 👍

Sorry for not being able to attend the lobby yesterday since i was away when this happened and came back home only to sleep right away. (around the time of that above post @Ameer67).

Sadly starting from next Sunday all the way to 16th April, i'll have mid term exams so i might not be able to join in anytime soon.

Of course, not only did I have no mic last night, but because I reset my XBOX everything I recorded last night is ruined all because the record time was reset from 5 minutes to 30 🤬 seconds, so 2 chases, one I had special plans for and one that was my best chase yet, are 🤬 ruined.

I'll try and salvage what I can from the S13 chase but there's no point in trying to do the Corvette chase since it would only be 30 seconds long

Guys! Blizzard Mountain is 50% off right now, so if we're ever going to get a BM patrol going, now is the time to jump on that deal!

Guys! Blizzard Mountain is 50% off right now, so if we're ever going to get a BM patrol going, now is the time to jump on that deal!
Do you know when the sale ends?

^Gold members only...which means everyone in this club... except me because PC players don't need Gold to play online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back