The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,699 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Sunday better for your guys?
 
Nice one Ameer. I must admit, when I posted my proposal for a classic GCPD livery, I wasn't expecting it to be taken *that* seriously. I suspect a change of livery for many of my classic police cars is in order...
 
Nice one Ameer. I must admit, when I posted my proposal for a classic GCPD livery, I wasn't expecting it to be taken *that* seriously. I suspect a change of livery for many of my classic police cars is in order...
This is going to be a one-off event really so I don't see us using the classic livery again anytime soon.
 
What time is it by you right now?
I know there won't be any lobby today but just to reference, right now it's 11:05 PM for me. The problem of hosting it on Saturday or Sunday goes to the fact that the week starts on Sunday rather than Monday so i have to sleep earlier.
 
Also, would Aussie muscle count in this lobby Ameer? Would be good to broaden the horizon a bit.
 
Also, would Aussie muscle count in this lobby Ameer? Would be good to broaden the horizon a bit.
Oh yeah, forgot about the Aussie-mobiles. Yeah, they're acceptable for this lobby.
 
Oh yeah, forgot about the Aussie-mobiles. Yeah, they're acceptable for this lobby.

I mean, it is set in Australia. We need some Bogan love.
 
I can make it tomorrow. Are the racer cars limited to American muscle too or can we use any 60s-70s car?
 
I can make it tomorrow. Are the racer cars limited to American muscle too or can we use any 60s-70s car?

I think it's 60's/70's US/Aus muscle all round for cops and racers.
 
Looks like I'll be busy tonight then. Will ghost units be allowed?
 
I haven't received any notifications since my last post here. What's happening?
 
So...would this be acceptable for tomorrow? I figured I'd try and break up the blue on this thing with a white roof.
Screenshot-Original.png
 
So...would this be acceptable for tomorrow? I figured I'd try and break up the blue on this thing with a white roof.
That's A-OK with me.
 
So, here is the plan for today:
- Open Patrol on Great Ocean Road
- Classic GCPD liveries
- C Class American and Australian muscle cars from the 60s and 70s.
- Time: don't know yet.

Here is what the livery looks like (inspired by @Firehound427's post a few a pages back):

View attachment 636525
View attachment 636526
​
Livery requirements (decals are up on my Storefront):
- Base color is the usual blue we use.
- White horizontal stripe with a height of .20.
- POLICE decal on side (size: .30).
- GCPD decal on the stripe (size: .20 - make it fit the stripe).
- All white rear bumper with POLICE decal (size: whatever fits).
- White wing (if applicable).
- POLICE decal on hood (size: .30).
- Black or dark gray wheels.

Car requirements:
- 1970s or 1960s.
- American or Australian.
- C class.
- Can be tuned to the max of the class limit (which is 600)​

Great Ocean Road map:

GreatOceanRoad.jpeg


Also, the little peninsula near the ship wrecks is fair game:

View attachment 636528

Ship wrecks are fair game too.​


If you have any questions just ask.​
How do I get to your storefront?
 
How do I get to your storefront?
When going to apply a new shape in the livery editor, press the 'search' button (the button with the 2 rectangles). Then search 'ameersixtyseven' in the 'Creator' section.
 
When going to apply a new shape in the livery editor, press the 'search' button (the button with the 2 rectangles). Then search 'ameersixtyseven' in the 'Creator' section.
I tried lowercase it didn't work. The a and two s s have to be upercase then it should work.
@Ameer67 what time will it be because I'm doing lunch at 11 est I believe we should be done around 12- 12:30 maybe 1.
 
Last edited:
@Ameer67 any idea what time the lobby will be today?
 
The design concept with the AMC Rebel was intended to be a one-off, so I do not have the design shared.

Could you? I don't have the best hand with the livery editor, so it would be greatly appreciated.
 
Could you? I don't have the best hand with the livery editor, so it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm afraid that I'm away from my XBox, and will be for another couple of weeks. Sorry.
 
I'm afraid that I'm away from my XBox, and will be for another couple of weeks. Sorry.

Damn. Guess it's time to see what kind of monstrosity I can make in the livery editor then.
 
Damn. Guess it's time to see what kind of monstrosity I can make in the livery editor then.

Follow the instructions here and you should be okay:
Here is what the livery looks like (inspired by @Firehound427's post a few a pages back):

View attachment 636525
View attachment 636526
​
Livery requirements (decals are up on my Storefront):
- Base color is the usual blue we use.
- White horizontal stripe with a height of .20.
- POLICE decal on side (size: .30).
- GCPD decal on the stripe (size: .20 - make it fit the stripe).
- All white rear bumper with POLICE decal (size: whatever fits).
- White wing (if applicable).
- POLICE decal on hood (size: .30).
- Black or dark gray wheels.
​
 
Don't worry, I'm not going to be too strict with these liveries since this is probably going to be a one time deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back