The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say option 1 but let people who are thinking of joining the club have a teaser lobby to see if they enjoy playing with us / the way we play (With rules etc) also it lets current members get to know them before they fully join the club.

I don’t care what anyone chooses, I’ll go with whatever everyone else does. ^^

When do you think our first patrol will be? I’m already about level 70+ and I’m already prepping cars. Im ready. If anyone knows, what paint job are we using so I can start to make the police cars.

Also there’s several cars you can put a police lights on. There’s even a cop barn find. (I won’t spoil it.) the Crown Victoria I believe is a wheel spin only car, so keep an eye out for that.

When do you think our first patrol will be?
Maybe a few weeks to about a month after official release? I'm waiting for Tuesday so I can personally explore what the game has in store .

the Crown Victoria I believe is a wheel spin only car, so keep an eye out for that.
Damn, really? Well, I guess there's always the auction house.

Drift car pack should not be legal.

The James Bond car pack should be allowed as long as it doesn’t have a James Bond body kit. (Lotus submarine...) unless you want to allow that car. Up to you. I mean. It would lead up to some funny moments. And if you need help getting out of the prologue invite me.

Just to let everyone know. The Forza editions can DRASTICALLY. Change the car now. The aventador ‘12 has a Forza edition that can get 1,863 horse power, and no wheel spin.

Last edited:
Brought these quotes in from the main FH4 discussion thread.

So I have to plan around for a bit I had a stark reality check; Is there no way to make a private online session like in older FH games?
Just checked and you can make an private Adventure session. You can choose season, Car Class and car restrictions. although I think that’s for race events only. Don’t think you can create a private free roam session at all.

I was afraid this would happen thanks to the way FH4's MMO style gameplay. Is there any option to just invite friends?

Brought these quotes in from the main FH4 discussion thread.

I was afraid this would happen thanks to the way FH4's MMO style gameplay. Is there any option to just invite friends?
I think public sessions will be fine since randoms can’t interact with our cars in any way. You can have invite up to 6 people in a a single convoy and they can collide with each other

You can invite as many as you want as long as you don’t race I believe, but yeah there’s no private lobbies but they can interact with you or touch you or anything unless you invite them

If I can be completely honest, we need to have a sort of town hall, or any sort of place where we can voice concerns, ideas, and suggestions before we actually start going with the H4 iteration of this club. I think we could do well with a full drill down on what worked, what didn't, what conduct we need to seriously enforce, and what the limits are in terms of car builds, rules, and even some of the conduct of people here in comparison to the time we spent in H3.

Because I have heard and talked to some people who feel that their suggestions, and some people's actions haven't been taken into consideration, or they feel they have been ignored.

If I can be completely honest, we need to have a sort of town hall, or any sort of place where we can voice concerns, ideas, and suggestions before we actually start going with the H4 iteration of this club. I think we could do well with a full drill down on what worked, what didn't, what conduct we need to seriously enforce, and what the limits are in terms of car builds, rules, and even some of the conduct of people here in comparison to the time we spent in H3.

Because I have heard and talked to some people who feel that their suggestions, and some people's actions haven't been taken into consideration, or they feel they have been ignored.
That's pretty much the plan. I was just waiting for the game to actually come out to see what we are getting ourselves into (I personally just got my hands on the game a few hours ago). I was legit surprised about the private lobbies, for example.

If anyone has any concerns, ideas, and suggestions, as you stated, fire away. This is the place to do so.

I’m going to see if you can have more than 6 people in a convoy, and if we can’t do that I’ll see if I can somehow shut off ghost mode

I’m going to see if you can have more than 6 people in a convoy, and if we can’t do that I’ll see if I can somehow shut off ghost mode
I was messing around yesterday and it appears you can have up to 12 people in a convoy, but you have to exit "Horizon Life" (the whole online thing) and go to solo mode. I'll have to test it out later.

It’s. Really rare. It’s more rare than the windows xp shut down. I’m level 130+ and only ever seen it twice.

I actually just recently got the Police Siren horn but it wasn't from a wheelspin. I got it from completing so many Street Scene events. I don't really remember what Street Scene level I was when I got it though; should have taken a screenshot.

THANK YOU. For telling me this. I’m grinding out road racing to unlock the Goliath race. So I never bothered with street scene unless it was for the final race. I pretty much already have the game finished. Also when we do racers and chasers. Just to let everyone know. I’m looking for a limo to buy from someone. I have 8.2 million so let me know. Cause I need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back