The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday is a no go with me either due to Day 2 of Indy 500 qualifying. I'll probably just be online building cars and making anime liveries.

Think that the servers are back up now.👍

EDIT - Looks like their working on them to get back them back up & working as all tabs are highlighted but when trying to access the auction house i'm still getting '' The Forza Horizon 3 Server Is Not Available At This Time, Please Try Again Later ''.

I'm wondering if the Servers going down / being taken offline is related to the funky traffic behavior we was experiencing in last night lobby.

Last edited:
Yeah, multiplayer appears to be working. There is one issue though: @Silver Arrows will most likely be hosting his off-roading lobby at 2:30 Central and some of our members will be there. I'm anticipating his lobby will go on for an hour or two, meaning we'd have to host at around 4 or 5 PM. At that point, I think it would be too late. Maybe we can take today off and someone can get a lobby up tomorrow without me.
Might slip this one in gonna be seeing a movie around that time.

I might make it for a couple of hours before Indy 500 Pole Day qualifying. If I do I'll be bringing my most horrible creation (that isn't sporting an anime livery).

My designs weren't loading,
The traffic cars were randomly spawning in front of me,
Game was taking ages to load,
Then the icing of the cake - My game crashing not once, not twice but three times.

To be honest this lobby went really well, it was funny, it had tons of action, not too much chatter, a lawnmower. And a new slogan.

GCPD where crackers are more important than priorities.

Sorry if i dont join lobbies that often but i currently have final exams and i also lost interest in the Club. I feel a bit disconnected* from other members and i'm having a hard time understanding or communicate with others.

I probably won't leave the club yet but I don't find any fun in doing this anymore.

*Both Literally and mentally wise.

UK police are usually good at coming up with good cars to detract from their diesel Astras.
Ford-Focus-ST-Wagon-Interceptor.jpg

5474340798_d4952a5dde_b.jpg

subaru-politie-21.jpg

32405583825_1c96eff624_b.jpg

mustang-police-car-3.jpg

police-lotus-evora-1.jpg

Fn9TO7i.jpg

5684861970_1869dcd34a_b.jpg

porsche-cayman-gt4-police-car.jpg

Presenting my Crown Vic for inspection/approval. I've already changed the "POLICE" script on the hood from black to blue.

UK police are usually good at coming up with good cars to detract from their diesel Astras.
Ford-Focus-ST-Wagon-Interceptor.jpg

5474340798_d4952a5dde_b.jpg

subaru-politie-21.jpg

32405583825_1c96eff624_b.jpg

mustang-police-car-3.jpg

police-lotus-evora-1.jpg

Fn9TO7i.jpg

5684861970_1869dcd34a_b.jpg

porsche-cayman-gt4-police-car.jpg

The awesome thing about this BAC Mono is that the Isle of Man Constabulary will actually use it for road policing, not just as a promotional piece. You've gotta love that logic; the most impractical police vehicle is the one chosen for active duty. That's why I posted that article: because it's exactly like the GCPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back