The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,703 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any plans for a lobby this weekend? I work until 2PM on Saturday, but I'm off on Sunday (which turns out to be Mother's Day here in the States).
I should be available for a lobby. Unless I have family plans.
 
@Ameer67 - Think that @Silver Arrows is hosting a off road lobby today at 2:30 / 3:00 CST.

Might join your lobby first if you host one.
 
Might be a little late, but I'll make it.
 
Not coming tonight.
 
Looks like the lobby won't be happening at this point.
 
Okay looks like I might be a bit late now.
 
LOBBY IS NOW UP
 
I'm currently out with the family shopping, then we're going for dinner. Sorry.
 
Internet has suicided. Will try to get back on ASAP
 
Ended up being sick again so I'm just going to call it for tonight
 
Lobby still up?
 
Sorry I was busy and didn't check GTPlanet today
 
 
Good news guys, I'll be active this weekend. Let's make it a good one.
 
Not sure if I'll be coming again this weekend because it'll be qualifying for the Indy 500.
 
I should be available on both days. Work until 2PM tomorrow, and I'm off Sunday.
 
Also I have a friend that would be interested in playing with us. If that's alright. He's my age.
 
Can anyone possibly make it to a lobby today around 3:30 Eastern time zone? (I think that's my time zone) I want at least 4 confirmations.

There's your fourth confirmation bud. I'm in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back