The Racers & Chasers Club

• Thread starter jwesson1
  • 662 comments
I honestly think from now on we should tag all of the active members in our initial Lobby announcement posts. Not everybody frequents this thread, let alone this section of the site.

Lobby will be up in approximately an hour.

Today's setup, 100% authentic patrolling:

upload_2018-12-1_12-52-39.png

Stuff i learned from tonight's lobby :

1 - I still don't know the Edinburgh south map that well & i only know the main street names.
2 - Always look at the opposite end of the map we're using when a suspect has evaded Police units during a chase,
3 - Look at the floor or walls when searching for a suspect (Dead giveaway is that most players cars have bright xenon / LED headlights where as the traffic cars have normal halogen headlights).
4 - My Jaguar XFR-S & BMW F10 M5 are not suited to the Edinburgh streets apart from Princes street & Royal mile.

The new Fortune Island trailer is out, and I noticed a couple of new cars in there.

I will no doubt be doing something with the new Urus. Could this be an S1 Rhino unit?

Meanwhile, the F90 M5 also makes its appearance. I am excited beyond belief for this one; it’s the most capable M5 ever and a car I’ve wanted since Horizon 4 released. With the G30 5 Series now being adopted by British police, I’ll be sure to add the M5 to the fleet.

Just a friendly reminder that since we are patrolling in the winter, 1 Heavy Rhino is allowed to patrol alongside the regular units. Since Heavy Rhinos are patrolling and joining pursuits that are under Priority 1, don't actively try to divebomb or ram the racer head-on until Priority 1 status is reached. Just drive it like a regular police car/Light Rhino. Bumping the racer is okay, as is trying to herd it to the side of the road, but the aggression needs to be suppressed until Priority One.

See you folks in roughly 7 hours. 👍

Back