The Racers & Chasers Club

• Thread starter jwesson1
  • 662 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
jwesson1
This Bad Panda
TR&CC_main_small.png

The greatest cops and robbers action in Forza Horizon.

The Racers & Chasers Club is a group of players who try to simulate the experiences of a police officer or a street racer while staying true to the following core values: fun, realistic, and democratic. Forza Horizon 4 is where club sessions are hosted (which are typically held on Fridays and weekends) and members are expected to join sessions on a reasonable basis. Rules, cars, everything is explained on our website.

Click down below
website_button.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe for undercover unit, simple design can change the letter colors if too bright for undercover
BB14ABAE-91AB-43CA-9621-A8CF19600B33.jpeg
A6AC7395-FD52-4768-A056-D5CD31D2BE6B.jpeg

I’ll probably redo my FH4 livery on the Stinger when I get home.

Looking at the map it looks like several areas look perfect for Open Patrol lobbies

Ambleside
Arthur’s Seat
Astmoore
Bamburg Beach
Broadway
Edinburgh North
Edinburgh South
Moorehead Wind Farm(?)
Mortimer Gardens
Motorway Patrol?

REFERENDUM #1
@JeepXJFreak again brought up to me the idea of splitting the rhino class into two (light and heavy). At first, I quickly turned it down. But now, I like the idea since he proposed that the heavies would be required to have the offroad kit, which really stands out visually (big fender flares, lights on top, bull bar, etc). From what we found, the cars that feature these kits are the luxury (if you want to call them that) SUVs. Now, the question is how we should employ these two Rhinos. Here are the choices:

Option 1:
  • 1 light rhino on patrol until 8+ players, then 2.
  • No heavy rhinos on patrol regardless of season.
  • 1 heavy rhino when pursuit reaches priority 1.
Option 2:
  • 1 light rhino on patrol until 8+ players, then 2.
  • 1 or 2 heavy rhinos on patrol, but only in winter.
  • 1 (extra) heavy rhino when pursuit reaches priority 1.
Option 3:
  • None of the above. Please explain what you'd like to see.

LIKE THIS POST FOR OPTION 1.

Last edited:
I looked at a video, and it looks like all the cars that could equip safety car lights in FM7 can also have police lights in FH4, with the obvious exception of the Evo X. To recap, these are the cars with available lights:

2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
2015 Audi RS6 Avant
2016 BMW M4 GTS
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV
2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
2014 Volkswagen Golf R

So @Ameer67 and myself ended up going through the entire car list on Horizon 4, and here are the conclusions that we came to. Some of these were decided by myself after the fact:

1) Formula Drift Cars are banned.

2) James Bond cars are fair game, but the Esprit cannot have the submarine kit installed.

3) Rhino Units return, now split into Light and Heavy Rhinos.

4) Drag Tires are banned.

5) Classic cars must have Street tires or Vintage Racing tires installed.

6) Rocket Bunny Boss kit for the S14 is banned, as it removes the license plate.

7) Racing kits and equipment are banned. This includes, but is not limited to, roll cages, racing slicks, Forza aero, racing body kits, etc.

REFERENDUM #2
Keep the Ambulance or get rid of it? Like last time though, it will only be permitted when there are 8+ players and will have to stay in D class.

Option 1:
  • Keep it!
Option 2:
  • Get rid of it!
Option 3:
  • None of the above. Please explain what you'd like to see.

LIKE THIS POST FOR OPTION 1.

Please vote on this and Referendum #1 if you haven't already. No need to explain your reasoning unless you choose option 3. Even if you don't care, just like something.
@AudiMan2011 @cartrucks @EnkiTehWuff @Firehound427 @Gotbeefboy564 @JeepXJFreak @JR98 @jwesson1 @Lameonade @Silver Arrows @ToyGTone

OPTION 3 :

Maybe make it available for people to use as an undercover unit instead of it just being used as a Ambulance. Just a thought.

ANNOUNCEMENTS
I was going to officially announce some of these topics today, but @JeepXJFreak beat me to it. I'll reiterate and add what's new/changing.
  • Race cars are still banned. (All Formula Drift, all Hoonigan, all race trucks (Merc and Volvo), plus any typical race cars. Just ask if you have any questions.)
  • James Bond cars are allowed. Esprit submarine kit thingy is not allowed.
  • Warthog is banned!
  • "Trackday" cars are allowed. (Caterham, BAC Mono, etc)
  • Unimog (and Gurkha) are not allowed to be used by racers, only as SWAT racers.
  • Police Rhinos are split into two categories: Light and heavy.
  • Drag tires are completely banned.

Latest Posts

Back