The Rally Only Thread

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 134 comments
Good idea @Amac500 :cheers:. I'm collecting the group B cars for a set of Rally Rivals. I have most of the photos done but there are a couple more I'd like to do before I share them. I'll be back soon to contribute...

cE8OI4H.jpg

qfuF99R.jpg

edit: pics went offline

Last edited:
Good idea @Amac500 :cheers:. I'm collecting the group B cars for a set of Rally Rivals. I have most of the photos done but there are a couple more I'd like to do before I share them. I'll be back soon to contribute...
Can't wait to see what you come up with! I only wish PD would give us premium Group B's for pictures... and for general enjoyment!

Can't wait to see what you come up with! I only wish PD would give us premium Group B's for pictures... and for general enjoyment!
Thank you, should be done in a day or two. Yeah the lack of premium quality makes it a bit harder to get a really nice photo. Would be nice if they were premium but they look just about good enough I think. Especially when there covered in dust clouds or snow :mischievous:. I'm sure there will be some lovely edits of the non premium cars by some people here too. I look forward to what everyone can produce.
:gtpflag:
I couldn't wait to post a photo so here's one of the many I've taken so far.​

B Delta S4 2.jpg

More soon..​

Last edited:
You could sell me that the S4 was premium from those pics! I haven't tried editing standard car photos yet, is there a certain trick you do to the cars?
You're very kind. I don't edit my pics (I can't, at the moment) so the only trick is in my selection process. I take a lot of pics that are only minutely different to the last; slightly altered shutter speed, f# etc. Then select the best 5, then the best one. Some of the standard cars look fine from a certain distance and in the right light too. Something I hope I've utilised with my stuff.

If you're looking for some tips for editing and some inspiration I found this very useful: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-photomode-photographers-q-a-8-momo-peezero.294947/ . I think there are a few leads to tutorials too for various programs from some very talented people.

Rally Rivals

B RS200 2.jpg

B Quatro 1.jpg

B Delta S4 1.jpg

B 205 1.jpg

B R5 1.jpg

Full set is in my gallery in my signature ;)

Last edited:
ALPINE A110

View attachment 149243
This is an extreme oldie of mine. It was the first picture I tried to enter in a 2.0 comp but I had to pull it cus I didn't read the rules on location :lol: I have a bit of a love affair with Alpine as a brand as well, lol
I loved driving and taking screenshots of the Alpine in Dirt 3...especially at Monaco. Nice shot.

Back