The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 982,351 views
taken straight from GT6


Toscana_3.jpg

Daytona_Road_Course.jpg

Syracuse_Night.jpg
 
Nicolas, I just LOOOOOOOVE those 'Stang shots. All Faves...All Real. Dam!:eek::drool:

Ray, I agree with SVT. You have reality on lockdown in that shot.:drool:

Ricardo, if you draw a straight line, then edit it, I will fave that too. You know what we like!!! Kill Confirmed.:cheers::bowdown:
 
Great job on the Lambo pics, Carbonnero. 👍

Thanks Gary, if you're happy with them then it's all fine for me.
 
@ImmalovemaGTR - Nice to see you're still in the photography business! :D Lovely pictures as always!

@Polarfox - Now I see S2000's differently because of you! Just plain beautiful!

@zzz_pt - (Insert 100 drool emoticons here) Now I have to disinfect my keyboard because of your pictures. :lol:

@NBDESIGNZ - You the boss at taking pictures of the Mustang Boss!

Now, I hope you all will enjoy this next set... 2 pictures isn't a set, is it?

Another Day In The Field

Gemasolar_2.jpg

​
Gemasolar_3.jpg


And now, back to the masterminds behind this thread...
​
 
I find the colors Black and White to be extremely amazing in terms of reflection realism. If someone can pull off a matte color and make it look realistic, props to them.
Special Stage Route 5.jpg
Special Stage Route 5_1.jpg
Syracuse - Night_1 (2).jpg
Syracuse - Night_1.jpg
Syracuse - Night_3 (2).jpg
Syracuse - Night_3.jpg
 
Back