The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 984,164 views
willowspringsbwtransab1az1.jpg

willowspringsbwtransalaa3u.jpg
 
This is one of the pictures I posted in one of the other threads and I figured I'd put it here as well. It's an unedited photo of me doing the Goodwood Hill Climb in the Aston Martin One-77.

GoodwoodHillclimb.jpg
 
Not sure if I'm doing it right but I think this looked a bit realistic.
How do I make the image higher quality? I could only save as jpg or 3d file.

lYTnGCH.jpg
 
Photogenic, the Audi Quattro is. -Yoda.

I did a tandem of Jaguars in my last post, so I figured I'd do a tandem of the popular sub sports cars the BRZ and the FRS! I also found out that the rally tracks in the game are visually stunning during replays and help add to the realness factor.
Eiger Nordwand - W Trail.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - W Trail_1.jpg
Goodwood Hillclimb.jpg
Syracuse - Night.jpg
Syracuse - Night_1.jpg
Syracuse - Night_2.jpg
 
Special Stage Route 71.jpg

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_1.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_2.jpg


This one isn't very realistic but it fits this posts theme...
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love that first one
 
Now, for my next set of random pictures:



​
Let me know what you all think! :D
Personally opinion?
It's a very ugly car in the worst cller emaginable. :yuck:

And as already said above ot a very realistic picture.
 
Nürburgring 24h_11.jpg
Personally opinion?
It's a very ugly car in the worst cller emaginable. :yuck:

And as already said above ot a very realistic picture.
In MY opinion the huayra is the most beautiful car since the E-type. but yes very unrealistic.

EDIT: decided to go eith 1 pic for now. expect more!
 
Last edited:
I know a lot of people find it beautifull, thats why I spesicly sta it's a personal opinion. ;)

Edit: we do agree about the E-type 👍
 
I can try to get that without the wing if you want. I based that shoot on a post @ speedhunters that covered a sweet S2000 of that same colour and with that wing ;)

That'd be great, thanks.:)

What colour is that btw?
 
Back