The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Autodromo Nazionale Monza C9 2.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 ferrari1.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 leman24 1.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 leman24 6.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 R18 1.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 tests Sport Total 3.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra gts4.jpg
Circuito de Madrid m4.jpg
Daytona International Speedway nas 2.jpg
Goodwood Hillclimb 2014 330 P4 3.jpg
Goodwood Hillclimb 2014 GT3 2 gtr 1.jpg
Goodwood Hillclimb 2014 SRT8 1.jpg
Goodwood Hillclimb quattro s1 2.jpg
Goodwood Hillclimb speed8 1.jpg
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca lms 4.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife gto 250 4.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit Z4 GT3 2.jpg
Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit m4 sc1.jpg
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman dodge 3.jpg
Special Stage_ Route X Ford SHELBY GT500.jpg
Toscana ford 6.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit F430.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit image3.jpg
Гемасолар M4 2.jpg
Город искусств и наук - ночь bmw.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzz, if you EVER post that many photos again, I swear, I will...

...Come to your home, do your dishes, wash your car, clean your clothes, walk your dog, and love you forever!:D

(In a professional manner of speaking, of course):eek::bowdown: Way to put your smack down!👍
16016525885_6ba5d4e336_h.jpg
-I now consider myself 'Perferated'. Each shot carefully chosen for maximum jealousy! Love them all!!!:bowdown:

'Time Attack???' How about 'Heart Attack!!!' Markus, looks like you sat at the track, and took actual photos. And they are flawlessssssssss!:bowdown:

-Adrian... know how this goes...I LOVE THEM!!! ALL!!! Gonna have to peek at your blueprints one day.:bowdown:

'Loop, gritty, hard edged, baller ass pics! Your reality is always a needed sight. Shot 1 & 4 made me judo chop my computer. 'Why can't you do that?' JUDO CHOP!!!:bowdown:

-Goonz, you lit up the place with high intensity headlights. negotiating turns takes skill, photographing them requires even more skill, excellent movement, and glad to have you on board!!!:bowdown:

'Probe, the official vehicle of 'Extraordinary Gentlemen' everywhere is looking fab as a snow bunny!!!:bowdown: Just have her back by midnight, the restaurant at Spa is having a Christmas party, and we WON'T be late this time!!!
-An exquisite take on a Snail Race Sebas. Vibrant, lush tones, and great clarity on both vehicles.:bowdown:
15808196880_9d75488ec0_h.jpg

Mr. Chelada, I don't know how you're doing it, but KEEP DOING IT!!! The gold car, with the gray toning is almost like a painting. Killer shots!!! M4 For Life!:bowdown:

-Excellent race footage through the streets of London. Wonderful views, action packed, and always skilled photography. CarFanatic, your progress is legend! Beautiful, heavily saturated photos.:bowdown: Did you win??? I never do.:grumpy:

This page is a gift I shall accept as a gift from you all! Merry Christmas!!!:gtpflag:

Back