The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 992,805 views
@Otto Wilson Some very good shots! ;) I love the idea behind the parked Aventador shot and the TVR shot as well. Right there is the proof that it's possible to acheive great results with unedited shots. :cheers:
 
My firts post and today is my birthday too :lol:
 

Attachments

  • Côte d'Azur_19.jpg
    Côte d'Azur_19.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Côte d'Azur_25.jpg
    Côte d'Azur_25.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Côte d'Azur_17.jpg
    Côte d'Azur_17.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Gemasolar_10.jpg
    Gemasolar_10.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Gemasolar_17.jpg
    Gemasolar_17.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Gemasolar_19.jpg
    Gemasolar_19.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Gemasolar_6.jpg
    Gemasolar_6.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 40
Ah. Thank you. I haven't ventured into the Goodwood events yet. They should put that into the Photo Travel mode somehow. It would make a great backdrop for some pictures.

Very much agree.

Two of my favorite cars so far in GT6.
 


One of only a handful of 'realistic' looking photos I've seen in this thread. Great work.

Far too many artistic photos with effects and over the top filters being posted.
 
One of only a handful of 'realistic' looking photos I've seen in this thread. Great work.

Far too many artistic photos with effects and over the top filters being posted.
Thanks a lot!
Unfortunately I have to agree. A lot of these pics are great, but far from real looking photos.
 
gt6 082.jpg
gt6 080.jpg
gt6 084.jpg


shelby daytona coupes bungees:D:D
gt6 088.jpg
 

Attachments

  • gt6 085.jpg
    gt6 085.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 35
Back