The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 992,807 views
Goodwood Hillclimb.jpg
I'm a first timer, not sure if this is good enough.
 
Tried to get some realistic NASCAR shots...

t4lNynt.jpg

I genuinely trick questioned someone (whom doesn't follow NASCAR so they wouldn't notice the speedway spoiler, single yellow line etc) into believing this was taken in real life.

Awesome shot.
 
I got to say, I'm really struggling to get good photo's out of GT6. I felt it was much easier with GT5. Seems like there are a lot of imperfections in this game. :|

This photo for instance looked MUCH better in game.



*edit*
I can say that the photo looks much better when you look at the full resolution.
 
Last edited:
Took this last night, no edits, just warm filter. I think I'm in love lol.

Ronda.jpg
 
Back