The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 992,782 views
Goodwood Hillclimb 2015_5.png
 
I absolutely love the color of this car. I knew Autumn Ring would be the perfect place to shoot it at. I think they turned out well and am quite pleased with them. Also, I made an insane tune for it if anyone wants to try http://www.teamshmo.com/gran-turismo-6/race/ruf-ctr2-96/

RUF CTR2 '96 edit 5 by shmogt, on Flickr
RUF CTR2 '96 edit 9 by shmogt, on Flickr
RUF CTR2 '96 edit 4 by shmogt, on Flickr
Is this no longer or standard car? Because it looks great!
 
Is this no longer or standard car? Because it looks great!
As far as I know it's standard, but you are right, it does look amazing. I was shocked at how smooth it was.
 
Well, RUFs are some of the cars that have been "premiumized" (as said by Mr. Kaz).
They are Standard cars with a Premium body but with the lack of interiors, just as VGTs.
 
Well, I wanted to upload some edits to old photos I had, but it looks like the excess sharpness dulled to mud. Oh well, enjoy these mediocre shots then.

Goodwood Hillclimb_4_PS.jpg
Ronda_6_PS.jpg
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman_6_PS.jpg
 
Use dodge on the dark areas to brighten it up
Brightness is not my problem. I think the brightness is fine the way it is. My problem is a loss of clarity.
 
Back