The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Indianapolis Road Course_16.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_15.jpg

Indianapolis Road Course_14.jpg

Was taking out my top speed Pagani for a run and when editing the footage it looked really cool with the darkness and the blue. I tried to replicate the effect on the images and they came out even cooler. If you are wondering the car is a dark blue with gold rims and matching gold spoiler. It looks pretty crazy driving around.

pagani huayra 2 by shmogt, on Flickr

pagani huayra by shmogt, on Flickr

An edit of the original photo by (Got to find the name have it somewhere on my computer, apologies) One of the first edits I'm actually happy with.
af4bef1.jpg
af4befredone.jpg

Also since when were photos uploaded to GTPlanet limited to 800x450? I remember they were still 1920x1080?

An edit of the original photo by (Got to find the name have it somewhere on my computer, apologies) One of the first edits I'm actually happy with.
View attachment 490578

Also since when were photos uploaded to GTPlanet limited to 800x450? I remember they were still 1920x1080?
GTP did an update a few months ago that made any photo bigger than 800x450 downgrade to that, like what with Facebook does when people upload photos. This severely reduces sharpness and brings out many more artifacts. So, now you either have to have a flickr account or use something like imgur to link your photos, which will retain their quality.

If you link a photo above 800x450, the normal preview will be that size, but you will be given an option to click on the photo to show its original size.

For example: An original, straight from GT6 3840x2160 photo uploaded through imgur and shared here. (Sorry for load time. But this is necessary. I'm doing science. Sacrifices must be made. ;))

jYvROhW.jpg

Back