The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
I thought of a good giveaway while doing the first shot. Hopefully we can, eventually...
Circuito di Roma_5.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_1.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_2.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_3.jpg

Great shots Everyone!!!:cheers:

Both shots edited from orbit.

It appears my hit squad is trickling in...Kodje (The Quattro Set kicks balls!), NB (Suicide Door Time!), ZZZ_pt (Finally!), Hawk, ECGadget, EUGEEEEENE!!!, BlueAuntJemima, G.P.R. (Yeeeeeeaaaah!), jBhlpS, hakalapetri (Hak, show 'em how you do!)

Everyone is doing so well, and I am thrilled to view some great shots. Very moving tributes to what we do. Thank You All for sharing.:gtplanet:

Last edited:
How did I forget the Overlord of the Edit Board??? RAM-BOOOOOOOOO!!!

Each shot is more nostalgic than the next...Kill Confirmed.:drool: 1st shot is the dreamiest!:crazy:

Sinner, naturally aspirated shots (Non-Edit) are always tricky for me. Your set is awesome!:)👍

Here's my first one which I think looks pretty realistic.

CircuitdelaSarthe2013_1_zps265a7c09.jpg

Straight out of GT6 with cross-processing 1 filter. Think I could've done better, for some reason the photos always look better on my PS3 than on my PC. :boggled:

Here's my first one which I think looks pretty realistic.

CircuitdelaSarthe2013_1_zps265a7c09.jpg

Straight out of GT6 with cross-processing 1 filter. Think I could've done better, for some reason the photos always look better on my PS3 than on my PC. :boggled:

I've had the same experience with them looking better on PS3! I feel like my TV screen just has better colors than my laptop.

Back