The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Yea i know, i forgot a few things. Like the rear bumper part that should be visible on the right, ah well i'm to lazy to fix that now haha.
Everyone makes mistakes, heck i am yet to make a mistake-less edit, im just supprised no-one has noticed any of them yet! :scared: :lol:

Nürburgring Nordschleife_24.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_23.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_21.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_17.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_13.jpg

I tried. But yeah, this is part of a shoot that i took with the great NBDESIGNZ, and i am really hoping to not be completely blown out of the water if he decides to also make a set out of it! (his are still going to be infinitely better than mine, but i definitely want to try!)​
That's a good looking shot, bro! I just started to take pics from this replay, not sure how they will turn out, RB Ring is a bit tricky to make descent shots. We'll see...

That's a good looking shot, bro! I just started to take pics from this replay, not sure how they will turn out, RB Ring is a bit tricky to make descent shots. We'll see...
i definitely agree with you there. neither of the replays we got were particularly easy to shoot. Spa was too bright, and the red-bull ring is a little odd. I think my set may only be limited to my absolute favorites here! :lol:

Back