The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
vgUXoWp.jpg

yfoqIqX.jpg

KuN2Um2.jpg

The Realistic Photo Thread
Think you've got the skills to take realistic photos?
Want the community to be amazed at what you can do?
This is the thread for you!

Rules
- Keep the images per post below 10
- Photograph subjects can be anything of choice (Scenery, Car, Sky, Jenkins the cat)
- Photographs must look as realistic as possible, no heavy art or cartoon like photos; there are other threads for that
- Please keep comments constructive and polite
- It is suggested, but not necessary, to mention whether or not the photos are stock GT6 photos or edited
- Please Thumbnail the images if possible, linking to external sites such as Flickr
- Enjoy!

This thread is now open! Let's see what the top guns have got!
@NBDESIGNZ @MoMo PeeZero @jBhIpS @SMfan @GTracer98 and all those other fantastic photographers out there!
If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't know how to use digital art programs. Thanks

@MeteorzApple : Move to driveclub thread please :lol:

@MoMo PeeZero : Mp12-4C and that Z4 oh my god :3

@heavydeszcz : Last pic, as your car says, ULTRA good!

@carfanatic45 : Its beautiful!!! *_*

@Kodje : Titles are awesome, and describe the pictures perfectly! love it! (wondering where you got the license plate from)

@Aqualoop : HOLY **** THAT IS ULTRA REAL! I see you got the same idea, but did it much better

@BlameAuntJemima : HOLY **** THAT IS ULTRA REAL TOO! like how did you even :odd:

@Alex De Bonis : 4th picture is EPIC!

Keeping the thread quality high as ****! Great job guys! Its always a pleasure to check whats going on in here :3

View attachment 301915

View attachment 301917

View attachment 301918

View attachment 301920

View attachment 301919

View attachment 301921

View attachment 301922

View attachment 301916

LFA
(Album on flickr)
(I made a set once again, after a very long time, hoping that the quality of the pictures would be good and equal, no heavy editing, what do you guys think ?)

@MeteorzApple : Move to driveclub thread please :lol:

@MoMo PeeZero : Mp12-4C and that Z4 oh my god :3

@heavydeszcz : Last pic, as your car says, ULTRA good!

@carfanatic45 : Its beautiful!!! *_*

@Kodje : Titles are awesome, and describe the pictures perfectly! love it! (wondering where you got the license plate from)

@Aqualoop : HOLY **** THAT IS ULTRA REAL! I see you got the same idea, but did it much better

@BlameAuntJemima : HOLY **** THAT IS ULTRA REAL TOO! like how did you even :odd:

@Alex De Bonis : 4th picture is EPIC!

Keeping the thread quality high as ****! Great job guys! Its always a pleasure to check whats going on in here :3

View attachment 301915

View attachment 301917

View attachment 301918

View attachment 301920

View attachment 301919

View attachment 301921

View attachment 301922

View attachment 301916

LFA
(Album on flickr)
(I made a set once again, after a very long time, hoping that the quality of the pictures would be good and equal, no heavy editing, what do you guys think ?)
@gabe331 i thought this thread was for GT6 photos,not your real life cars:sly: Absolutely stunning set!!:drool::drool::bowdown:

Back