The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,465 views
1xNBH.jpg

Wow .....!
How do you take the first shot ??? ( Takata NSX Rear wing ? )
Very creative mate!
👍👍👍
 
/// McLAREN F1 @ HIGH SPEED RING ///
highspeedringf13.jpg


/// BUGATTI VEYRON @ HIGH SPEED RING ///
highspeedringveyron4.jpg

I think the Bugatti came out pretty realistic for a standard model.
 
real.png


I win? :sly:
 
hehe, my internet broke for about an hour so I thought I will try make my ps13 look realistic :D

lol, but how did you get the front bumper off without making the car look completely horrible.
 
I would have to record the whole process. But basically i cut out the intercooler from a real ps13, transform it to fit. smooth everything, adjust the colour settings etc. i also made the rear tire wider and drawn some rear spats hehe
 
I would have to record the whole process. But basically i cut out the intercooler from a real ps13, transform it to fit. smooth everything, adjust the colour settings etc. i also made the rear tire wider and drawn some rear spats hehe

dang, lol
 
iNs3CuRe
I would have to record the whole process. But basically i cut out the intercooler from a real ps13, transform it to fit. smooth everything, adjust the colour settings etc. i also made the rear tire wider and drawn some rear spats hehe

Awesome nice work!
 
iNs3CuRe
Thanks :) i might do some more as they look preety cool :p

That's great! I'm not on the Photo Mode forums much but I'll try to keep a lookout. 👍
 

as far as a chrome car can get realistic.... :p

​
 
MoeCYl.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back