The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,468 views
NgWm8.jpg
 
I wish I had time to upload to somewhere else other than the GT site as it looks fuzzy, but this is the best I got coming from my work PC:

During the GTR Trophy run:

t65tvt.jpg


Could someone touch this up for me to see what it COULD look like?
 
Here are just a few that I have on the pc. No editing done at all. Nothing great, I do like the Ferrari shot though.

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg


SpecialStageRoute7.jpg


SpecialStageRoute7_1.jpg
 
I wish I had time to upload to somewhere else other than the GT site as it looks fuzzy, but this is the best I got coming from my work PC:

During the GTR Trophy run:

t65tvt.jpg


Could someone touch this up for me to see what it COULD look like?
Touched up a little.
6221820389_051d94a4ea_b.jpg
 
I wish I had time to upload to somewhere else other than the GT site as it looks fuzzy, but this is the best I got coming from my work PC:

During the GTR Trophy run:

t65tvt.jpg


Could someone touch this up for me to see what it COULD look like?

AAAAND my quick edit..

t65tvt.jpg
 
- MPVeir-ZwölfC | Volcano Oranje -

-click for large image-
​
 
Last edited:
Not sure how realistic people would call these. >_>
SpecialStageRoute7_57.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_59.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_58.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_60.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_61.jpg
 
InebriHATED and Markito, thanks for taking the time and touching up my pic for me. Both those edits are rather sweet. Man, I need a picture editing program....lol:tup:
 
Back