The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,740 views
My first time uploading tell me wat ye think
6631059405_eb871b52c7_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6631059099_34a2a02b57_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6631057235_0a61804fd8_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6631059829_6382e5f1d7_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
 
shaneireland
My first time uploading tell me wat ye think
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Cool pics.
 
first pic is unedited and the others are edited.
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_4.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_5.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_6.jpg

feedback?
 
Would look a whole lot better with motion, but great picture with toning, nonetheless! 👍
Thanks.

I did take one in Mode 3 but I just liked the texture of the grass on the still one.
NrburgringNordschleife_15a.jpg

The lambo could have done with a little bit of blur like you said.
Which mode is best for getting the blur on the vehicle? (like yours)
 
Dolp, amazing work!!!!!!!!:):):)
 
Nice pictures on this page!

My Try to create something real.

​
 
usuhaia08

Nice pics but I do think a little more flare if know what I mean would make them look even better. 👍
 
Nice pics but I do think a little more flare if know what I mean would make them look even better. 👍

Question, would they look more realistic or only better? Because this is the Realistic Photo Thread...

There are so many great looking (artistic) pictures, but not all of them look very realistic. They just look good.
 
Back