The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,742 views
CarloPlaya
Question, would they look more realistic or only better? Because this is the Realistic Photo Thread...

There are so many great looking (artistic) pictures, but not all of them look very realistic. They just look good.

What I meant was they are realistic but they would just better if they were a little more exciting.
 
Last proper Evo :p



 

.....

Sweet, but on this one, GT5's crappy self-shadowing on bumper wrecks it for me. I wonder why PD doesn't fix that in photomode at least.
 
My two cents

Toyota%25252086%252520GT-016.jpg


Ferrari%252520F40-013.jpg
 
Rev91 Stunning GTR shot :drool:
ceiling_fan Awesome shot mate 👍
Ariesps The 86 shot is great :)

Awesome work people 👍
 
Moar :)

6637907975_8792366428_b.jpg


6637908329_a118d2eb62_b.jpg


6637908505_12dfec9372_b.jpg


6637908753_558e675a17_b.jpg


6637909109_b1ef7d5aa9_b.jpg


Comments and criticism (constructive! :P) appreciated :)
 
Fantastic shots Aries, they really look pretty realistic. Especially the first one. 👍
 
Does it have rally rims? they look factory. If so, tell me how you use factory rims on a Dirt / Snow track.

Beautiful pic BTW.

Its actually neither factory nor rally rims, its some aftermarket ones.. some time ago, a seasonal event held on a rally track accidentally allowed any car to enter it. In the tuning menu, it let the user purchase rally tires for any car that wasn't allowed to rally..

I rather like the idea of Ferraris rallying, so I thought I'd add the 458 to the 275s and the 308s that did! :dopey:

 
Last edited:
I agree - if only it had standard rims..... Everything he touches turns out sublimely well.
 
And 👍 to andrea :drool: very realistic in my eyes. 👍 👍
 
Back