The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,743 views



http://www.flickr.com/photos/kashiyuka/6652239667/in/set-72157627689739805
6652239667_8d96823377_z.jpg



mother-god-meme.jpg
 
My very first attempt with making realistic photos. It still needs some work though.

6654746717_80d8b867bb_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Beccosinho, akuyuku, konakona, Shaolinmasta, ceiling_fan, You guys kiddin'?
Those are too awesome to look at!




​
 
Guys, I have a question... as I said other times, my pics are unedited.

What main tools do you use to give the final touch to the pics?

Thanks in advance ;D
 
Nice work akuyuku, konakona and Shaolinmasta!



​

Wait, what? The background. : O

And thanks cf and SMfan. Love the overexposedness of the R35 shot. 👍
 
Well decided to edit a old picture, looked real for me, what you guys think?

bmw-touring-nur-1.jpg


Edit... more one

N%C3%BCrburgring-Nordschleife-40.jpg


Cheers 👍​
 
Last edited:
I played around with the effects now it looks a bit muddy lol.

6656690365_fe1a579630_b.jpg
 
^ nice job, I like the second one.

TsukubaCircuit_8a.jpg

Love the grass on this one. Did you desaturate the photo a little? I always think the grass is too green in the game so I do that.
 
^ yes it is desaturated (and added more brown to the color)

TsukubaCircuit_8.jpg


"The Grass is always greener.... in GT5!"
 
Last edited:
Walkinshaw
^ yes it desaturated (and added more brown to the color)

"The Grass is always greener.... in GT5!"

Ya reds and greens are super bright in gt5 compared to real life
 
Back