NrburgringNordschleife_27-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_29-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_3-4.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_31-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_33-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_42-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_43-1.jpg

FishyJuice
Was it really necessary to link all those shots, can't you just start/use your gallery on here with the shots being posted in the gallery, and just offering a link to that set instead..?

Necessary? No. None of what we post here is necessary. We post our pictures here in hopes that others will enjoy them. Those are my favorite shots of the many more that I took last night. If you want to see the rest of them, you're welcome to click on the link in my sgnature that takes you to my gallery on Photobucket. I'm not going to upload them and then post every single one in another gallery that no one will ever look at.

Did my post really make this thread less enjoyable?

Necessary? No. None of what we post here is necessary. We post our pictures here in hopes that others will enjoy them. Those are my favorite shots of the many more that I took last night. If you want to see the rest of them, you're welcome to click on the link in my sgnature that takes you to my gallery on Photobucket. I'm not going to upload them and then post every single one in another gallery that no one will ever look at.

I think your shots are great!

Yeah, good that you are so sure on that. "Nobody would watch that".

And no, they didn't do anything major to this thread, you showcased your work, I think I've understood that at least. :P Just thinking that if you decide to keep your routines with this thread, you among other could even further make this thread accessible for people with "teh ultra-slowz interneht", such as me.

And I enjoy your work, which I think most others do as well.

And nice shot there kickboxritter, too bad great that you posted the full resolution. 👍

And yeah, I'll shut the 🤬 up now, just trying to let you know.

Nürburgring Nordschleife_5 by amoore3165, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_6 by amoore3165, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_2 by amoore3165, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_3 by amoore3165, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_7 by amoore3165, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_14 by amoore3165, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_11 by amoore3165, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_13 by amoore3165, on Flickr

is it just me or is photo mode getting better... because these are completly unedeited and they look really good lol

Just for what it's worth, not that anyone cares, but to all that insist every image (exaggerating) in a session needs to be posted I offer a lesson I learned from my wife's uncle (Reuters and sports illustrated photographer) that served me well doing wedding and freelance work...

"Only ever submit your absolutely best shots. On average you may only choose 10-20% of the ones you think are REALLY good. Editors, clients, and general audiences will have a diminished opinion of your work if you are compelled to show the same thing to them in 47 versions."

On average if I shoot 10 images I'll never submit more than 3. And even then I try to make sure they are as different as possible.

And I don't mean different Photoshop processing or filters. The worst thing you can ever do is simply regurgitated the same image in different flavors.

Just my $0.02...

Just for what it's worth, not that anyone cares, but to all that insist every image (exaggerating) in a session needs to be posted I offer a lesson I learned from my wife's uncle (Reuters and sports illustrated photographer) that served me well doing wedding and freelance work...

"Only ever submit your absolutely best shots. On average you may only choose 10-20% of the ones you think are REALLY good. Editors, clients, and general audiences will have a diminished opinion of your work if you are compelled to show the same thing to them in 47 versions."

On average if I shoot 10 images I'll never submit more than 3. And even then I try to make sure they are as different as possible.

And I don't mean different Photoshop processing or filters. The worst thing you can ever do is simply regurgitated the same image in different flavors.

Just my $0.02...

(not trying to be mean:)) if your referring to me this was a 30-40 pic shoot for me so that was a very small amount and i was trying to put in some of the best pictures, but still trying to keep it flavorful... but i totally understand what your saying:tup:

Those R8 pics are awesome. Near dusk is a great time to shoot at the Nurburgring.

thank you!!:dopey: i was shooting, and as i was going i'm like wtf these look extremely realistic(for straight out of the game)... and i havent even done anything to them yet lol

gottago2
(not trying to be mean:)) if your referring to me this was a 30-40 pic shoot for me so that was a very small amount and i was trying to put in some of the best pictures, but still trying to keep it flavorful... but i totally understand what your saying:tup:

I wasn't singling out any one person. There have been A LOT of posts that have IMO too many shots.

But its just my opinion take it it leave it ;)

Back