The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,455 views
191461_4652413475363_952737300_o.jpg


322675_4652415115404_1339151314_o.jpg


622288_4652415995426_645799552_o.jpg


289750_4652419115504_777108551_o.jpg
 

Nice shots , but I dont know if its just me , but they look a bit fuzzy.
 
Here's a few "Traffic Cam" shots of my '64 Ferrari 250 GTO Replica. I say 'replica' because it's perfect in terms of handling, power, weight distribution, gearing, and similar size and look to the original 250 GTO...only it's actually a '67 Toyota 2000GT.

CircuitodeMadrid_1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_2.jpg
 
These photos of the new HSV show me that GT is really trying to take the graphics even further. That thing looks awesome!
 
It's been a good page so far. I haven't been too pleased with my HSV shots.

tumblr_maz592Tlvf1qg3sz6o1_1280.png
 
Stop posting pictures of the HSV! You're only tempting me to spend more money!
 
[Nor]MclarenF1;7653484
Stop posting pictures of the HSV! You're only tempting me to spend more money!

Sorry about that. I fixed it for you.

5VjuA.jpg


:sly:
 
Got some help from ShaolinMasta. I must say he helped me alot! Thanks again if you see this. Anyway here are the results.

​


​


Click for LightBox. 👍
 
Double post my bad...PC freaked out.
 
"Caution, turn 1. Go high!"
 
Awesome shots of your HSV Krysalis! ;) 👍
 
Cruise/Touge with MLD_Falken(White BRZ).
This car is amazing.

NrburgringNordschleife_28_zps2251bcf1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_27_zps57036d46.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_25_zpsec2b7b8a.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_19_zps944f8cbe.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_17_zpsafea2a7c.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_18_zps6b4ef610.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_11_zpsc85355c0.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_5_zpsca3cd0af.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_4_zpsc1428a3f.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_3_zps3010f923.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_22_zps3d656666.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_2_zps30fc1c75.jpg


Full album here.
​
 
Back