The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,450 views
Damn, all these BRZ photos. That car sure does look good with its parts.
 
tumblr_mazgpp22X81qg3sz6o2_1280.png

tumblr_mazgpp22X81qg3sz6o1_1280.png
 
KornGT none of your shots are showing up. I have PM'd you about it, but didn't really understand the reply. I think that the links are wrong.
 
KornGT none of your shots are showing up. I have PM'd you about it, but didn't really understand the reply. I think that the links are wrong.

I can see them
 
nealcropper
KornGT none of your shots are showing up. I have PM'd you about it, but didn't really understand the reply. I think that the links are wrong.

GT_johan
I can see them

It gives me an 'error' on my IPhone.
 
i love gt5
It gives me an 'error' on my IPhone.

Me 2

Edit: I have found that if you press the post so it opens up with the link in text then press that it shows the shot. Must be a problem with the app (or iPhones)
 
nealcropper
Me 2

Edit: I have found that if you press the post so it opens up with the link in text then press that it shows the shot. Must be a problem with the app (or iPhones)

It is also because all of his photos are ridiculously massive (in file size) and he doesn't post a thumb that links to a full size.
 
His pictures are small, 120 mb and 700 x something pixels.
 
G.T.Ace
His pictures are small, 120 mb and 700 x something pixels.

120mb!?!?! Mine are at the most 4, and that's only if I do a heavy edit!
 
Mb, not gb. 120 mb is anything but big.

EDIT: akuyuku's pics for example have over 800 mb.
 
Mb, not gb. 120 mb is anything but big.

EDIT: akuyuku's pics for example have over 800 mb.

Jesus f*bleep*ing christ! How the hell does he do that!?

I've created some 100+ mb files in my day, but then we're talking graphic design related stuff, and even at the 100-mark they become a bitch to work with performance wise, 800 must be a proper pain in the ass.
 
Just 3 days into Photoshop, but I'm really proud of this one. I *think* it looks realistic, but then again I could be biased :sly:.

Comments/feedback welcome :)


Pekka-Jammy.png
 
800 Kb, not Mb ;)

Ah, damn it, sorry, I worked too much with other numbers today. :lol:
But the other pictures are 120 kb, so still much smaller.
It's definitely not a filesize issue.

Sorry for the confusion again.
 
I've a small question, how do you guys put the links under your photos??? Like the Flickr photostream links? :confused:
 
Back