The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,737 views
Photo is private. Not to mention that is the wrong link.
 
It is a configuration of the uploaded photos in your flickr. Make them public, then get the correct link and post it between the img tags.
 
8167156405_b7be36a407_b.jpg



DarkAvengerZR1. Thank you!
 
8115828729_6a4370d688_b.jpg


Totally mad looking car, but I think the shadow and narrow aperture make it more lifelike.
 
Thanks, Nicolas.
Your Fairlady fantastic! Great light.
 
Absolutely wonderful! Composition's stellar, great mood, great toning, great car. A very realistic and very, very good photo. Great job. 👍

Thank you <3
 
I didnt even notice the grass because I was stunned by the look of the car.👍

Thanks, I can't believe that's how good the in game graphics look. That is insane. I know that photo travel locations bump up the poly count and stuff but for on track these pics look really good. PD's attention to detail is unmatched to me.
 
^Outstanding work as usual MadMoss and NBDESIGNZ :cheers: :drool:!







8167740830_10fbc09747_b.jpg


8167742542_1e5f7721cc_b.jpg


8167714121_0bd2e1f0b8_b.jpg


8167713873_1f9fd9edb0_b.jpg


8167714607_7fa8007bd2_b.jpg
 
This page is amazing.. Great work by everyone!
Here's another from my Maserati Set ..I'm only editing 1 every few days and then sharing
I hope you like it( I think it's better than the other similar shot)


Maserati_Gran_Turismo_S by driftinziggy, on Flickr
 
GENERAL LEE

EigerNordwandWTrail2.jpg


On a scale of 1 to 10 how realistic doesthis picture look?
 
Last edited:
Awesome ! Best LFA set ever!

Oh! Thanks for your kind word hawk2201. :) But we can find another great sets arround here :O
 
@funkthehype: #3 and #4 are pretty nice!
 
Back