The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,660 views
Some very nice pictures in here, how do you guys edit pictures if you do. (I don’t have Photoshop :()
 
8227554730_d09a1cd69d_z.jpg
 
Dark, that interior is, well...REAL!!! I'm in the darn thing trying to start it. Mission accomplished. Excelsior! Eugene- Jag is good enuff to eat, double take on the BMW- magnificent. Driftin, you are a standard bearer, and I can't get enuff. Your post is made me work on my R8 skills. xMARKITOx, Position, lighting, and that vehicle headed straight at me...Poetry (Thanx for consistant bar-raising). Moss...why u so Mad? You should b VERY happy with your works. That angle, heck, the pic is super banging, never quit. NBDE- you don't need my thanx to know what realism (Key word gentlemen) is, u already know, don't cha? Thank you for being one of the guys I'm trying to emulate. Horde, You're gonna drop science on us, so...MoMo awaits his next dose with baited breath. Mazda, you always bring heat. Lankay, The Benz, I bought into the concept, love it, red rotors drive me insane. Kamuifanboy, smooth pic, but the window...tell us all...how? Flamedogg, you stay on top of your game, and you've done it again, I hate you, ( Talentwise, which is good), thanks for pages of the stuff that makes me come back.
Smuffy-BMW will never tell Mercedes Benz how they do it. Don't ask-do. Photoshop, Lightroom, Gimp, ect. That' all I can say, secret society stuff.

👍 Transformers, roll out, I'm going back to work. 👍

P.S. Mr. Nealcropper, where u at?

I saw new posts, I'll weigh in later...
 
^^Personally, I think the same as you, I learn from the pros. :)
 
MoMo PeeZero, the interior shot is from SMfan. Just to clarify. ;)

1


2


3
​
 
You know what, you guys just get better and better.

The McLaren is also amazing.
 
I hate the camo in general, i'd rather just have it in the Zebra print instead. Despite it being just as ugly.
 
Back