The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,654 views
^+1 Cool stuff :)👍.



Click for HD




​
 
Last edited:
S2K - BAYSPhotoworks






BNR34 - BAYSPhotoworks














My Fav :)




​
 
Last edited:
Few latest photos from me, that imo seem realistic ;)

8228631954_6947e9dd59_z.jpg


8231496616_2ac953d840_z.jpg


8231495010_8bab68ca70_z.jpg


8210264383_37ca934cea_z.jpg


8211346846_45b1cde3e8_z.jpg
 
The 2nd and 3rd Jag shots are amaaaaazing NBDESIGNZ :drool::drool:
 
Dont know what you guys will make of these, but here's some from me.

TrialMountainCircuit_5.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit-2.jpg

CitedAzure_3.jpg

CocirctedAzur_2.jpg

CocirctedAzur_1.jpg

CocirctedAzur.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_1red.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife.jpg

London_3.jpg

London-1.jpg
 
Nice, but you should consult the tutorial threads in Photomode Forums so you can improve. There's quite a lot you can improve. ;)
 
Whenever I'm tired of playing GT5, I drop a visit in this thread. The pictures are so beautiful that they become very inspiring to do something myself in the game. May it be photo shooting or taking the car I observed a drive. Keep up the excellent work master pieces gentlemen! Gets better by the day, especially this past week. :)👍
 
-Zonda R-
Wow! That's probably one of the truly realistic photos I've seen!
Though, really, everyone else also did an awesome job, keep it up everyone. ^^
 
Back