The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,650 views
^^wow Eugene, those standards look amazing! They almost look like premium cars.

oh yeah, I sort of just found out how to take a picture of inside of my cars.
picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


I just wish I mastered paintshop & gimp right now and I could follow the rest of the realistic photo tips that are on the thread gtsomething made.
 
Last edited:
^Great tones 👍:).



Click for Big



​
 
Awesome R32 shot

I think thats more to the artistic side, but ill tell you right now thats one of your best photos so far :drool:👍.





​
 
Last edited:
I think thats more to the artistic side, but ill tell you right now thats one of your best photos so far :drool:👍.

That coming from you means a lot to me! merci merci! :cheers:
 
Back