The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,598 views
Ok, not the most artistic/realistic photographer here.....:nervous: but I'll give it a shot.
Most of these are old pics.
RedBullHangar7_15-vi.jpg


London_84-vi.jpg


London_11-vi.jpg


CircuitodeMadridMini_1-vi.jpg


KyotoGion3-vi.jpg


London_6-vi.jpg

 
Summer of '63​


​


.​
 
Page has been amazing, notably Horde's 787B Pit shot and Bayu's 350Z GT500 shot.



​
 
Take a bow gentlemen. You cats put on a hell of a show yesterday! And I thank you all so much for the fireworks!

800.jpg


828.jpg


802.jpg

Lovely pages guys. So many styles.
 
Last edited:
^ MoMo your links are not working.










​
 
Last edited:
Thanx Mazda, i'm on it!
 
Sorry for the screw up. Tried a new photo site... Rats!
8312053105_c56b7f0e25_b.jpg


8313091626_813a2db231_b.jpg


8313101752_11f1f6419f_b.jpg

Again, my apologies. Draco, no worries. As they are beautiful.
 
Page has been amazing, notably Horde's 787B Pit shot and Bayu's 350Z GT500 shot.

Thanks mate :). Loved your Heaven too :sly:.
 
Loving the styles guys! Visiting relatives are crushing my soul. I will touch base with you cats later on. I can see at a glance the love that goes into everyones sculptures here. You have my awe and envy. Beautiful.
 
A few more.....
NrburgringNordschleife_1-vi.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_20-vi.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_15-vi.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_17-vi.jpg


And I couldn't help but throw this in.
I know you can't tell what cars they are....I just think it looks pretty kool. :)
NrburgringNordschleife_18-vi.jpg


Cheers.
 
I would just like to say that all of these photos are just amazing. Well done everyone.
 
It's funny how far we have come from the first pictures on this thread till now. :lol:
 
"And I couldn't help but throw this in.
I know you can't tell what cars they are....I just think it looks pretty kool. :)
Blurry pic/IMG]

Cheers."


Hypermax and S2000?
 
"And I couldn't help but throw this in.
I know you can't tell what cars they are....I just think it looks pretty kool. :)
Blurry pic/IMG]

Cheers."


[COLOR=Teal]Hypermax and S2000?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Blue]LOL 👍 Correct you are. :)
I guess I really should've left that previous photo out, huh. :lol:
[/COLOR]
 
Love that 300SL photo, Stumps_GTI. The tones are amazing! Although the murdered camber... I'm not too sure. :p
 
Love that 300SL photo, Stumps_GTI. The tones are amazing! Although the murdered camber... I'm not too sure. :p

Same thing I felt when I saw it. If it wasn't for that wacky suspension, it'd be perfect.
 
Love that 300SL photo, Stumps_GTI. The tones are amazing! Although the murdered camber... I'm not too sure. :p
Same thing I felt when I saw it. If it wasn't for that wacky suspension, it'd be perfect.
Cheers guys.
Hey, I'd love to take credit for that oh-so-sweet 300SL (and the wacky camber :p ), but I can't....sorry guys.
I does look pretty darn awesome though sitting there I must say. 👍
 
Back