The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,600 views

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:censored:🤬!!!!!!!!!!!!

​
 
McLaren MP4​




​


unedited​
 
Thanks GT-R :)


[...]



[...]​
You're welcome. :)

The quoted picture stands out from the rest for me. I really like how both the lighting and the shadowing emphasize the car's shape without being too distracting. The camera angle is top-notch, as well. 👍
 
MAZDA 787B CIRCUIT DE LA SARTHE 2009
dqAlv.jpg
 
Oh, wow. That's really nice, Scuderia Paul. The toning provides us with an outstanding atmosphere. :drool:
 
Oh, wow. That's really nice, Scuderia Paul. The toning provides us with an outstanding atmosphere. :drool:

Thanks GT-R. It is unedited too. The overhanging gantries caught my eye when I was pitting.
 
Nice pic but is the Bentley IN the Audi? :lol:
 
.
​

​


6 O'clock in the morning...​
 
I don't find it realistic, it's a nice edit though.
 
Back