The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,600 views
the Bentley is inside the R8 LM xD
 
redbullhangar7215.jpg
 
Happy new year everyone!


​
 
Last edited:
ZedMan1996
One of the most realistic photo's. Has it even been edited? Amazing job mate well done!:cheers:

Thank you very much :-) the photo is not edited, 100% original from gt5 photomode
 
Click for BIG









​
 
Last edited:
My latest offering, not the best, but I'm ok with that. :)
cuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_5-vi.jpg


cuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_4-vi.jpg


CircuitdeSpaFrancorchamps_1-vi.jpg


Heavy rain washed out all the colour. :lol:
Or, the consequences of "nudging"......was actually me who got nudged, and I copped the penalty...:rolleyes:
CircuitdeSpaFrancorchamps_2-vi.jpg

 
White | Blanco



Mclaren mp4-12c



Ferrari 458 Italia​

I'm starring at these photos and I don't know if it's realistic enough for this thread... :\
 
Last edited:
White | Blanco

~Picture~

Mclaren mp4-12c

~Picture~

Ferrari 458 Italia​

I'm starring at these photos and I don't know if it's realistic enough for this thread... :\
Yes, these pictures do look realistic. The simple camera angle paired with the focal length produces a "natural" feel. Keep it up. :) 👍
 
@ Draco.. NICE
@doblo.. That Viper!
@ Ariesps.. beautiful BMW
 
Last edited:
Back