The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
This is so basic but still, so realistic! the photomode in GT5 is so damn realistic, even a kid taking pic there would be amazed without edits! I can wait to try the standard cars I love most in GT6 photomode like the W12 nardo, pescarolo, veyron... Sh*** I can wait that game!

Ridox, Always the freshest looks, with commentary too! Last shot is...that...sh**.

Dood, that looks perfecto :dopey:👍

Love that Ferrari Ridox.:eek:

Thanks you guys, trying to keep it simple, just minor adjustments, the car is the star. I love 512BB since my childhood :D

9804246825_4f502987ff_b_d.jpg

9804246855_2849663b5b_b_d.jpg

9804374985_4497090b56_b_d.jpg

SHUT UP!!! Really? Nicolas, I stood up at work and told EVERYONE, "You Guys Suck & I Rule! NB said so!"

They said, "Who???"

I said,"You Know Who!"

You made my day...Thank You.:)

ZZZ...Thanks! I'm not finished with your Flickr yet. Soooooo many Faves! ^And that shot adds to legend. Crisp & Beautiful.

I see Stark Industries from here. That photo is scary real. Doc, I'm your biggest fan, and that is...WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Skillful, motivating, & poetic. (Do you see the rivers reflection? LOOK AT IT! Go Ciro, Go Ciro!!!

...Only thing missing is Iron Man Flying in the background.:( I'm Faving THAT twice!!!

Gary, I simply want to say... THANK YOU!! :embarrassed: I'm flattered by your words! Remember that your photos are amazing as well, you're improving scary fast! :bowdown:

Back