The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kamuifanboy
  • 495 comments
  • 84,891 views
^ Wow, superb shot :O

For a moment, I thought you were trying to be funny by posting a real photo O.o
 
^ Wow, superb shot :O

For a moment, I thought you were trying to be funny by posting a real photo O.o


Thanks! Here's another I just did:

realism2post.jpg

​
 
Haven't had a ton of time with the game yet thanks to everything ignoring my requests to let me be a hermit for a week.

ChevySpark.jpg


WRCRS200.jpg


SCCAYaris.jpg


GenesisCoupe.jpg
 
Why is that?

Also, *insert random Back To The Future quote here*:

OTVmA.jpg

Roads? Were we are going we don't need roads !
 
Some beautiful pics in here guys. Great work.
 
MARTINI livery. Mind = blown! :drool:

Doyou have other pictures of this car in this particular livery?

Aston Martini, that is ! I'll post some if you want :) I'm having a very busy week, hardly have time to play.


realism1post.jpg


Added grain effects, changed lighting and colour balance and added border in Photoshop. I forgot to install a rollcage though! :lol:

Congrats. This IS the real deal :)
 
GetPhoto.ashx


This car is my baby, made exactly how I want it. 700BHP to the rears, sounds insane.
 
All of you are so good at getting real pics. I think I only have that I think looks real. They look so good on my tv but then get compressed when sent to the site and dont look as good.

This engine compartment is lined with gold. Never knew that until I checked out the Autovista. 👍
5_1319027293_181069.png


I think this looks fairly realistic too.
9.png
 
All of you are so good at getting real pics. I think I only have that I think looks real. They look so good on my tv but then get compressed when sent to the site and dont look as good.

This engine compartment is lined with gold. Never knew that until I checked out the Autovista. 👍
5_1319027293_181069.png


Oh ya, i find that to be cool, I wonder of anyone as nicked a engine lid from a F1.
 
Oni
Oh ya, i find that to be cool, I wonder of anyone as nicked a engine lid from a F1.
I am sure they have but if they can afford an F1 McLaren I am sure they can afford to fix a little nick in the gold. haha
 
Oni
Oh ya, i find that to be cool, I wonder of anyone as nicked a engine lid from a F1.

Might as well nick the whole car... why take just the lid?
 
Might as well nick the whole car... why take just the lid?
Because the lid and engine compartment are the only part of the car that is made of gold. It talks about that in the Autovista.
 
This is a pic a guy called totlxtc posted over at forzamotorsport.co.uk. He's not a member here so thought I would let the rest of you guys see the excellent job he has done.

6245784182_c940f684aa_z.jpg
 
Thank you. It really pisses me off because I wanted a Big Shot Photo of this, but it wouldn't load.
 
Back