The Realistic Photo Thread

^ Wow, superb shot :embarrassed:

For a moment, I thought you were trying to be funny by posting a real photo O.o

Thanks! Here's another I just did:

realism2post.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

This car is my baby, made exactly how I want it. 700BHP to the rears, sounds insane.

All of you are so good at getting real pics. I think I only have that I think looks real. They look so good on my tv but then get compressed when sent to the site and dont look as good.

This engine compartment is lined with gold. Never knew that until I checked out the Autovista. 👍
5_1319027293_181069.png

I think this looks fairly realistic too.
9.png

All of you are so good at getting real pics. I think I only have that I think looks real. They look so good on my tv but then get compressed when sent to the site and dont look as good.

This engine compartment is lined with gold. Never knew that until I checked out the Autovista. 👍
5_1319027293_181069.png

Oh ya, i find that to be cool, I wonder of anyone as nicked a engine lid from a F1.

Oni
Oh ya, i find that to be cool, I wonder of anyone as nicked a engine lid from a F1.
I am sure they have but if they can afford an F1 McLaren I am sure they can afford to fix a little nick in the gold. haha

This is a pic a guy called totlxtc posted over at forzamotorsport.co.uk. He's not a member here so thought I would let the rest of you guys see the excellent job he has done.

6245784182_c940f684aa_z.jpg

Back