The Realistic Photo Thread

This is probably the most realistic shot I have so far
& is my current entry to a comp I'm running on fm.net (no editing just in game sliders)

6253253947_9470f37ef8_z.jpg

How did you get that stance? Did you roll forward and hit the brakes to get the front that low?

6277782589_d0512daa92_b.jpg

Messing around with some new effects. Not as realistic as I would have wanted, but then again I'm overly critical of myself.

How did you get that stance? Did you roll forward and hit the brakes to get the front that low?

Didn't need to for this particular shot. After upgrading I went into tuning and softened & dropped the front end, then stiffened & raised the rear. It created a nice aggressive stance.

The area I took the pic on Maple Valley also had a bit of an incline so I could get low & more underneath the car. Gave the camera a little tilt & it came out pretty well.

Didn't need to for this particular shot. After upgrading I went into tuning and softened & dropped the front end, then stiffened & raised the rear. It created a nice aggressive stance.

The area I took the pic on Maple Valley also had a bit of an incline so I could get low & more underneath the car. Gave the camera a little tilt & it came out pretty well.

Nice job. 👍

Assuming that's your scheme, the Super Charged looks odd on the side, I think it would look better just being on the hood.(in my opinion at least)

Good luck.👍

Anyways.

hah really special, looks like a Japanese cat god or something.

It is done like a Kabuki mask. Since the word kabuki is to derive from the verb kabuku (to be out of the ordinary). I found it fitting for the Lexis, but its only the front the sides still need to be done.

Awesome pics from everyone!

Looking at these pics and taking more pictures, makes me appreciate the extremely hard work that Turn 10 did to make such an amazing game.

Back