The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
11354096203_d8a74407b9_h.jpg

Request:

Could anyone make one of these in game?

image.jpg

Maybe one where the whole car is in the pic. Also, is it possible to get some from the following?

Donlop Bridge looking back towards the start line with stands in background (reference) (maybe with the Audi terrace that's on the left too)

image.jpg

Driving just up to start line from the perspective of the Ferris wheel.. 3:00PM, dusk, night, dawn a bit on the left side though looking into the pits almost.

image.jpg

And a few of these at 3:00 PM, dusk, night, before dawn, dawn, but with the left side stands in.. And a bit zoomed in on the car.
image.jpg

Also, I took one of these a while ago. Is it possible to do the same except with the front of the car?

image.jpg

And maybe one of these, same condition as picture...

image.jpg

All request with the 2011 Audi R18 Ultra. Not the 15 anniv, or the proto.. I just don't have the capabilities to get the shot in my mind to a screen.

Anyways, this is from GT5, but I think it looks good...
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi, I was wondering how people like you great photographers manage to get really photo realistic screenshots?

Like for example this one below, was this all done on GT6 or used on another editing program
Most people on here don't use to much editing,even then its typically slight touch ups,most of the beauty you see is all in game :)

Request:

Could anyone make one of these in game?

View attachment 88733

Maybe one where the whole car is in the pic. Also, is it possible to get some from the following?

Donlop Bridge looking back towards the start line with stands in background (reference) (maybe with the Audi terrace that's on the left too)

View attachment 88739

Driving just up to start line from the perspective of the Ferris wheel.. 3:00PM, dusk, night, dawn a bit on the left side though looking into the pits almost.

View attachment 88737

And a few of these at 3:00 PM, dusk, night, before dawn, dawn, but with the left side stands in.. And a bit zoomed in on the car.
View attachment 88734

Also, I took one of these a while ago. Is it possible to do the same except with the front of the car?

View attachment 88735

And maybe one of these, same condition as picture...

View attachment 88738

All request with the 2011 Audi R18 Ultra. Not the 15 anniv, or the proto.. I just don't have the capabilities to get the shot in my mind to a screen.

Anyways, this is from GT5, but I think it looks good...
View attachment 88740

I'm on it! Won't be editing my pics though
I have this one already, a little preview :)

Audi R18 Silverstone
by BirelChris, on Flickr

Back