The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 992,794 views
11459766355_4efa52eeeb_b.jpg


11459811644_0e948b0297_b.jpg


11459938743_71517bbb25_b.jpg
 
I have made 3 more photos which I think look pretty realistic. I don't know much about editing though so these are straight out of GT6.

Ascarivolledigcircuit_zps0d946816.jpg


Nuumlrburgring24u_zpsb62630e7.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_5_zps8a20a925.jpg


Please do let me know if you think they're not, want to know if it's just my own eyes deceiving me. :lol:
 
Do you have an identical shot of that S2000, but without the wing?
I can try to get that without the wing if you want. I based that shoot on a post @ speedhunters that covered a sweet S2000 of that same colour and with that wing ;)
 
Thank You Pixelatic! I'm a big fan of your work.👍
 
Now, for my next set of random pictures:

Centrifugal Force
Gran Turismo Arena (Layout A).jpg

The "Golden" Days of Automobiles
Syracuse_9.jpg


Syracuse_7.jpg


Syracuse_6.jpg


Syracuse_8.jpg
Let me know what you all think! :D
 
Back