The Red Dwarf Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 1,222 comments
  • 64,786 views
According to Lister, what's Boyles 4th law?
 
Can't quite remember, I think it was food related.
Something like "Don't eat greasy food" ?
 
Smallhorses
Can't quite remember, I think it was food related.
Something like "Don't eat greasy food" ?

Spot on. :D

Your go......
 
Hello.
 
:lol: I can't remember the answer, I might pop the disk in later and check though. It's probably yesterday's left over vindaloo.
 
Nope, not cold vindaloo.
Here's a clue:- part liquid and part crunchy ;)
 
Hot Larger with Croutons. I had to put the episode on though ;).
 
live4speed
Hot Larger with Croutons. I had to put the episode on though ;).

:yuck: Spot on though! (Except that there's no extra "R" in Lager!)
Your go.....
 
Oaky, in the episode "Backwards" what does the nightclub owner actually say to Kryrten and Rimmer when he fires them? I'm after the forwards translation of it, not the backwards one.
 
Famine
"You are a stupid, square-headed, bald git, aren't you, eh? I'm pointing at you, but I'm not actually addressing you. I'm addressing the one prat in the country who's bothered to get this recording, turn it around, and actually work out the rubbish I'm saying. What a poor sad life he's got! Your act's crap anyway. Anybody could have done it. I hate the lot of you. Bollocks to you!"

A search within this thread for "sad git" revealed this!
 
Ah bugger :lol:.
 
live4speed
Ah bugger :lol:.

Yeah you've got to hate that! Famine isn't even in here at the moment, and he still got it right! :lol::crazy:

Post us another, that hasn't been done before! ;)
 
What does Rimmer tell everyone his middle name is, and what is it really?
 
Correct, your go.
 
Sorry for the delay....
Here goes.

When the crew tries to escape from Legion, Lister comes up with a plan that he borrows from a film.
What was the name of that movie? ;)
 
"Attack of the killer bikini vampire girls"



;)
 
Ooooooooooh, sooooo close! You've missed it by one word! :(

The missing word wins it....go find it!
 
MMmffffmmfffphpfmmmf!!!!!!

Oh, it's no use. Surfboarding. And it's "Revenge of", isn't it?
 
Ooops. Very true! It is indeed the "Revenge of the Surfboarding Killer Bikini Vampire Girls" Sorry. :guilty:

Was that Kenny trying to speak for you? ;)

Your go....👍
 
Damn... I hate setting new questions... I'll be "right back"...
 
Famine
Damn... I hate setting new questions... I'll be "right back"...

You lie! :lol:
Don't tell me you're watching all 52 episodes in order to count the number of times the word "smeg" occurs or something? :scared:
Hmmmm, now there's an 💡
 
Smallhorses
You lie! :lol:
Don't tell me you're watching all 52 episodes in order to count the number of times the word "smeg" occurs or something? :scared:
Hmmmm, now there's an 💡

Don't you effin dare! :lol:
 
In the interests of the thread, does anyone want to take a go at asking a uestion, or Famine if he remembers :lol:.
 
In Quarantine, what was in the storage cabinet, in accordance to what Space Corp Directive?
 
Back