The Red Dwarf Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 1,222 comments
  • 64,784 views
From memory, I belive it was something like:-

A chess set with 31 missing pieces. A knitting magazine with a pull out special on crocheted hats and a video entitled "Wallpapering, something (painting, maybe?) and stippling, a DIY Guide"
 
"A chess set with 31 missing pieces, a knitting magazine with a pull-out special on crocheted hats, a puzzle magazine with all the crosswords completed and a video of the excellent cinematic treat, "Wall-papering, Painting, and Stipling -- a DIY guide."


Close enough for me Smallhorses. 👍
 
DQuaN
"A chess set with 31 missing pieces, a knitting magazine with a pull-out special on crocheted hats, a puzzle magazine with all the crosswords completed and a video of the excellent cinematic treat, "Wall-papering, Painting, and Stipling -- a DIY guide."


Close enough for me Smallhorses. 👍

Aye.

Did you copy and paste that, or did you already know? I need to find out who to give the next question to. :)
 
Copy and pasted. Smallhorses is up.
 
I'm away from a PC with a reliable internet connxn for a couple of weeks, so I'll let DQuaN or TVRKing post another. :D
 
What type of Vindaloo has Lister not tried?

Easy one. :)
 
I was going to say Caviar, but he has one in better than life so.......

Prawn? :)
 
Bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger! I always forget this thread...
 
I can't think of a good one right now. So.....

Name the crews 'real' names in 'Back to Reality'.
 
Jake Bullet

Sebastian Doyle

Billy "Granny Killer" Doyle

Dwayne Dibley

:)
 
Name all the characters in Rimmers wax army.
 
From memory:-

Pythagoras, Albert Einstein, Stan Laurel, Elvis Presley, Marylin Monroe, Mahatma Ghandi, St. Francis of Assisi, Jon-Paul Sartre, Queen Victoria, The Dalai Lama, Mother Theresa, Santa Claus.

There's probably a couple more but that's all I can think of!
 
There is also the Dalai Lama and I believe Pope Gregory.
 
I think it's safe to say that it's your go! 👍
 
Ok then.

What religion were Arnold Rimmer's parents practicing members of?
 
7th Day Advent Hoppists.

Sunday lunch was awful!
 
I can't think of any good questions. So who are all the characters in the evil wax army?
 
Holy thread revival smegheads! :D

The ones we see are:-

Adolf Hitler
Joseph Goebbels
Hermann Goering
Caligula
Rasputin
A Klu Klux Klan member

Those who are mentioned:-

Al Capone
Mussolini
Napoleon
Richard III
James Last

How's that? :)
 
Nice one SH! Post up a question.
 
Lister watches a news report on Groovy Channel 27 in Better Than Life.
One of the news items concerns the Bible.
What had been found, and what did it say? ;)
 
A missing page, believed to be the first.

It says something like to my darling (girls name). All characters in this book are entirely fictional and bear no resemblence to any living person.

Or something along those lines anyway.
 
Excellent! More or less spot on. Your go! 👍
Wonder if anyone else will come back to play?
 
I'm sure Famine will notice soon enough.

In 'Back in the Red pt.3' What does the second (fatter!) Ground Controller think Cat's name is?
 
Back