The Red Dwarf Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 1,222 comments
  • 64,864 views
Ok give me a mo....

Aha.... Who assasinates JFK?
 
Damn.... too easy!

Post one up 👍
 
Is it in body swap? Rimmer runs off in Listers body, drunk, and crashes it when they are chasing him?
 
Is it when Holly has some sort of bug and the Hanger doors fail to open properly?
 
The word to focus on is "First". The first time it was used was also the first time they crashed it remember?
 
I know, I can't think.......

Errr.... Was it when Ace Rimmer crashed into them?
 
When they went through the time hole and crashed in Backwards.

Sorry, may have been my bad writing. Have to go for a bit so leave me a question :D
 
@ Rossell Errrrr, actually it was a RED and blue striped golfing umbrella!
Yeah you're dealing with people even more pedantic than Rimmer. SmuuuuuuurrHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Damnit, knew I should have watched the episode first, the answer I really wanted was "A small, off-duty Czechoslovakian Traffic Warden", but then I should have asked what Kryten called the banana, shouldn't I?

Anyway, being as you've already posted a couple of questions between you, we might as well carry on. No idea on the Starbug thing, unless it was the one they crashed into a lake in Backwards. Ooops, Rossell had already given an answer! To his own question! Bear in mind we're an international forum, and all on different time zones! Give us a couple of days to come up with an answer!

BUT.....
Another fruit related question.... (forgive me for sounding like Talkie Toaster, in a non-bready way!)
What was the final nautical themed, fruit-related lie that Kryten told? And which fruit did it refer to?
;)
 
Its the Bolivian navy on manuevers in the South Pacific
 
Barbra Bellini.

How does Winnie the Pooh die?
 
Firing squad.
Actuall question: Name 2 fashion trends that Cat claims to be deader then when in a dire situation. ("Man, we're deader then ________")
Because I want to know: At some point, Kryten gives the exact number of alien entitys they've encountered up to that point and complains about how they've all tried to kill the crew in some way.
1: What is that number?
2: Is it correct?
 
Tank Tops and A-Line Flares With Pockets In The Knees ;)

1. It wasn't Kryten, it was Rimmer, in Legion if I'm not mistaken.
2. The number is 31 but I dont know if it was correct.
 
Ah, tank tops. Forgot about that one.
I wasn't sure about the second one. I thought it was Rimmer at first, and then I was sure it was Kryten.
Oh well, your go
 
In Back To Reality, what was Kryten's weapon in real life?
 
By a curious stroke of luck, Lister happens to have a resistor handy when Kryten needs one for the remote link to the hologrammatic projection suite, in order to shut down Rimmer's hologram, after he's contracted Dr. Landstrom's Holovirus.
The question is this, what type of resistor was it? ;)
 
a "32b" or something like that!
 
In Rimmerworld, what is Rimmers main source of relieveing stress?
 
Writing the number of years on the wall?
 
Doh! The worry balls. That turn into ballbearings by the end!!!
 
Back