The Red Wings are the Yankee's of Hockey

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zero
  • 27 comments
  • 1,295 views
Messages
8,556
Messages
GTP_MattyIce
Messages
Matthnt
I hate them cuz they buy the best players like the Yankee's. Brett Hull, Chelios, Luc, Federov, etc, gets on my nervers when teams like that win the Cup.
 
the best hockey team ever is not Detroit... sorry to say that, Zero.

the NHL's equivalent of the Yankees would be Montreal.

i hate them too... :D except Robitaille!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
the best hockey team ever is not Detroit... sorry to say that, Zero.

the NHL's equivalent of the Yankees would be Montreal.

i hate them too... :D except Robitaille!

I know that the best hockey team ever was not Detroit it was the Oilers when Gretsky and Messier were there IMO.

Montreal, only because they have the most cups, I was talking about how both of them buy the best players I was not judgeing them on how many cups they have.
 
Ah yes, the 80's Oilers. What a great team that was. Although arguably the best team ever was the Canadiens, they were damn good.:eek:
 
They both have the best players because they have the best attendance because they are the best team.
 
Avs are better, PERIOD.
 
What you talking aboot eh?

yes i know you Canadians spell about the same, you just say it a-boot:p
 
To tell you the truth Zero, I have never heard anyone say "aboot".
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
To tell you the truth Zero, I have never heard anyone say "aboot".

I have.
 
Hey I'm Canadian. And I live in Michigan. DONT DIS MY HOCKEY TEAM
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I live in Canada you know.;):thatsodd:

I know, i had a subsitute teacher from Ottawa, he was a Green Beret and was in the real life version of Black Hawk Down, and he says it.

Red Wings blow.
 
NO THEY DON"T
 
In response to the other thread the Red Wings are the Best
 
Well I live in the Detriot area so.........
 
like eh and aboot
 
Ah, shut up.:p Eh? is a part of Canadian heritage.:thatsodd: Anyway, to the real topic. The Red Wings are old, they might win another Stanley Cup if they're lucky, but I don't think they will. Go Oilers!:D
 
i don't really fllow hockey, i only know 2 teams, the red wing and the Ducks ( just cuz of the movie)
 
Originally posted by M5Power
(Avs rule! :D)
habs rule...well they aren't bad...they aren't the worst...they had the best ataindance last year eh
 
Back