The Return of Forgotten GT cars

Discussion in 'Kazunori Yamauchi Q&A' started by MANDSILVER9, May 23, 2014.

1. 05XR8

05XR8

Any chance of GT4 in the PS Store? I'd feel like driving making a n FPV V8 Supercar. I sojnd like a broken record but, I do miss the F6. & GT.

2. Pootis

Pootis

[​IMG]

Harsk100, CaptainTNT, soarin and 4 others like this.
  3. titleguy1

titleguy1

Hey, you forgot this!

upload_2014-8-20_10-45-41.jpeg

Tunerguy21, syntex123, SVX and 4 others like this.
  4. 05XR8

05XR8

That and the Mazda Familia.

Harsk100 and Rayquaza like this.
  5. TayeezSA

TayeezSA

6. Rayquaza

Rayquaza

How about this one, premium of course.

7. swynder

swynder

I am not sure if it´s already been posted here, but... Who can Forget the Cultus: :D

645.jpg

8. Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Indeed..

Or how about this beauty:
    [​IMG]

550, Tunerguy21, 05XR8 and 3 others like this.
  9. TRLWNC7396

TRLWNC7396

Another Miata? ;)

Rayquaza likes this.
  10. CSMDuty11

CSMDuty11

There are countless cars missing from the list, but i am here for a different reason
    The list says that the M Coupe and the Intergra touring car from GT4 are missing, yes?
    Well, i scream "OBJECTION!" at that.
    Because those two ARE infact in GT6
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

syntex123 and Harsk100 like this.
  11. Harsk100

Harsk100

Don't forget about Ginetta G4, Toyota MTRC, Nike 2022 and Jensen Interceptor Mk III!

GBalao888 and oli440 like this.
  12. TayeezSA

TayeezSA

Legacy RS anyone?

[​IMG]

Can become a beast like this

SVX, CaptainTNT, swynder and 2 others like this.
  13. swynder

swynder

I have been back at GT2. So nostalgic. I am liking this two so far. Will post more after I win them

Nismo 400R Preceiding Model

nismo 400r preceiding.jpg

Mazda RX-7 GT-C 1999
    rx7 gtc 99.jpg

Also I should mention the RX-7 has some severe problems including the wheels trespassing the bodykit all over. And you can easillly see them when you turn the car.

Also, I like the GT-ONE on GT6 but I prefer it way more in this livery:

toyota gtone.jpg

So I´ve been playing a bit of GT2 for the night and I just received this! Now look at that livery! Would love to see it back in a future GT even as a standart! Fully white Zexel livery on the 1997 Skyline!

zexel skyline.jpg

Alright I will just post one more here before I go now. This is the Kure R33 GT. I haven´t took it for a spin yet, but it looks great in terms of looks!

kure r33 gt.jpg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    Tunerguy21, syntex123, 05XR8 and 6 others like this.
  14. Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Such nostalgia, keep them coming!

Harsk100, swynder and TRLWNC7396 like this.
  15. TRLWNC7396

TRLWNC7396

GT2 is my favorite GT.

BloodHunterVX likes this.
  16. swynder

swynder

Glad you guys liked the nostalgia I posted :D

And so here am I bringing you a few more cars. I fortunantly had the day off so I´m using it to play GT2! I will update the post as soon as I win more cars, so all I can say is... Enjoy!

Also, I will post a pic of the car in GT1/GT2 and alongside it, it´s real counterpart (If it has one).

I´m starting off with the Citroen Saxo Rallie. It´s a race modification for the normal Saxo and it´s made to look like the real Saxo F2 Kit Car.

citroen saxo RM.jpg

Citroen Saxo F2 Kit Car 1998.jpg

Next up is one beauty of a car wich had it´s sucessor in post GT´s to GT2 but itself wasn´t in them. It´s been only seen in GT2 and it´s a shame really. The car is one beauty. And both the race or normal versions have nostalgia written all over. It´s the Nissan 300ZX-GTS GT.

300zx gt.jpg

Here´s the real thing :D

Nissan 300ZX GT 1997.jpg

Next up is a car wich became famous in GT1 and GT2 because of beeing something rather exclusive and because it was something you could take to Test Course and you´d be there a few good minutes trying to reach it´s top speed. I´m talking about the HKS Drag 180SX. Something trully unique in whole of GT.

drag 180sx.jpg

HKS 180SX Drag 1998.jpg

And now one car we got updated since GT3 but i´d rather go with the old version found in GT1 and GT2. The Mazda RX-7 LM Edition.

The GT1 edition.
    rx-7 lm edition gt1.jpg

The GT2 Edition:
    RX-7 LM Edition.jpg

syntex123, 05XR8, TayeezSA and 4 others like this.
  17. Harsk100

Harsk100

I hope that Saxo Rally car comes back but with an real sound:

Réportage en Français (I told in french because it is an French Interview. I'm sorry!)

And season review of 1998 Trophée Citroen Saxo Kit Car which was held by FFSA (Féderation Française du Sport Automobile)

TayeezSA, TRLWNC7396 and swynder like this.
  18. swynder

swynder

Well after a couple of hours playing trough GT2 Special Series I´ve won some preety nice cars, rare to see and wich would deffinitly need some homage on a future GT.
    This is probably for most people, the first car they win in Gran Turismo 1. It´s a decent car, good arround GT2´s Demio Cup. The Mazda Demio A-Spec.

Mazda Demio A-spec.jpg
    Mazda Demio A-Spec 1997.jpg

Next up is a car considered radical car for what the original counterpart is. One radical car to appear on GT2 that was forgotten in the game. Muggen Beat.

mugen beat.jpg

Mugen Beat 1997.jpg

A must have for Honda and JDM lovers. This car appeared on GT2 and like most tuned japanese cars it was seen no more in the series. One hell of a car for an FF. The Mugen Prelude Type-S .

mugen prelude type s.jpg

Mugen Prelude Type-S 1998.jpg

This one is another car for Honda, JDM and FF lovers. The Mugen Accord SIR-T. Won trough the FF series in GT2 it´s a car who is gonna help you alot trough the series and the Honda events.

muggen accord SIR-T.jpg

Muggen Accord SIR-T 1997.jpg

The next one is a MR must have for those who appreciate the works of Toyota Racing Department. Unique for it´s "roof scoop" it also surprises on the track. Unfortunatly this radical car isn´t found in any other GT than GT2. It´s found on Forza 2 and 3 though. TOM´s T020

tom´s t020.jpg

TOM´s T020 1998.jpg

Another car from Tom´s and based on the Corolla AE111 this car brings me nostalgia. Mostly for the yelloe colour and the tuned looks. Tom´s T111.

tom´s t111.jpg

Tom´s T111 1998.jpg

And finally for now, another MR2. It surprised me with a couple of MR2´S in the series we don´t have this one. One car who by the looks sure brings memories! TRD 2000GT

trd 2000gt.jpg

TRD 2000GT 1999.jpg

19. swynder

swynder

And here I am back with more forgotten cars of GT. Those poor legends who unfortunatly got lost in the early GT´s, but wich unfortunatly, weren´t put in the newer GT´s...

So let´s start off! :D

Mugen CR-X II ( Pro. 2 Turbo). With me beeing a huge fan of the CR-X, this car imediatly interested me! Took it for a few spins. Great car for an FF. 155HP and 1000 kg.

Mugen CR-X II 1997.jpg

crx 2.jpg

Chaser TRD Sports X30.

chaser trd x30.jpg

TRD Chaser Sports X30 1998.jpg

The great legendary 4 Door Nissan GT-R R33. Or also known as GT-R 4Door Autech Version.

gtr 4door.jpg

r33_nissan_skyline_gtr4door_picture%20(7).jpg

Alright guys if you liked my posts here I am announcing that now I will start posting this cars and a few more on the Suggestion Threads. As I´m thinking the Kaz Q&A is no place to be posting this, Apologies but you´ll find the cars I´ve posted and more on the suggestion threads.

Tunerguy21, syntex123, 05XR8 and 6 others like this.
  20. JHB434

JHB434

The '66 GTX!

Harsk100 likes this.
  21. Nexus

Nexus

There are too many cars from GT1 & 2 that I want back, so I'm not going to bother listing them lol

Harsk100 and TRLWNC7396 like this.
  22. thesuperfunk

thesuperfunk

I'm assuming he was referring to the unfinished McLaren MP4/13 that featured in the GT3 demo ...

Tunerguy21 and Harsk100 like this.
  23. giorgos21

giorgos21

24. Latin Avenger

Latin Avenger

I been arguing over this F-1 for years! Can't believe they left this one, but oh boy! Lets throw a Honda Fit along with 30 GT-R's in the mix, unbelievable!

CowboyAce57 and Harsk100 like this.
  25. TrackMonky2jz

TrackMonky2jz

TRD 3000GT
    HKS R33 DRAG CAR!!!

Tunerguy21 and Harsk100 like this.
  26. PowerSlide77

PowerSlide77

All those cars can stay where they are, we don't need more standard cars, the only car on this thread that I really like is the McLaren MP4/13, and I don't even want that car if it's going to be a standard crap or an upgraded standard.

Harsk100 likes this.
  27. occasionalracer

occasionalracer

Man oh man these cars bring back memories of GT3/4 days and car culture in general. The 90's were such an epic time for manufacturers expressing individuality in design and making excellent mechanical progession. I guess the same could be said for every decade though..

Bloody hell I want each and every car revived at 500k polygons. I thank everybody in advance for laughing at this dream.

Harsk100 and TRLWNC7396 like this.
  28. Harsk100

Harsk100

I demand one thing: I want all cars from previous GT games to be returned. But this time, make them premium, please!

For example: Cobra Daytona appears in GT2. It wasn't in GT4. But it returned in GT6 with a detailed interior.

TRLWNC7396 likes this.
  29. QuadRings

QuadRings

Lister LM Road Car
    The FPVs
    The Ferrari F1s
    Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (The one from GT2, cant remember the year)
    Nissan 3000ZX GT-S GT
    Renault Espace Thing
    The Drag Cars (Dodge Intrepid, Nissan HKS 180SX, the third one I can't remember) Maybe even a Drag Mode like Forza! Drift and Drag modes would make it a bit more appealing.
    Chevy Grand Sport
    These would be EPIC!

Harsk100 likes this.
  30. Harsk100

Harsk100

Corvette ZR-1 in GT2 is 1995.
    There are 3 drag cars: Dodge Interpid, HKS 180 SX and HKS R33 Drag.