The Return of Forgotten GT cars

This......
url.jpg

Edit: Didn't see it on the list, just found it.
qpE5hdg.gif

There are countless cars missing from the list, but i am here for a different reason
The list says that the M Coupe and the Intergra touring car from GT4 are missing, yes?
Well, i scream "OBJECTION!" at that.
Because those two ARE infact in GT6
honda_integra_type_r_touring_car_by_gt6_garage-d7fu02h.png

bmw_m_coupe__98_by_gt6_garage-d7aklw9.png

I have been back at GT2. So nostalgic. I am liking this two so far. Will post more after I win them

Nismo 400R Preceiding Model

nismo 400r preceiding.jpg

Mazda RX-7 GT-C 1999
rx7 gtc 99.jpg

Also I should mention the RX-7 has some severe problems including the wheels trespassing the bodykit all over. And you can easillly see them when you turn the car.

Also, I like the GT-ONE on GT6 but I prefer it way more in this livery:

toyota gtone.jpg

So I´ve been playing a bit of GT2 for the night and I just received this! Now look at that livery! Would love to see it back in a future GT even as a standart! Fully white Zexel livery on the 1997 Skyline!

zexel skyline.jpg

Alright I will just post one more here before I go now. This is the Kure R33 GT. I haven´t took it for a spin yet, but it looks great in terms of looks!

kure r33 gt.jpg

Last edited:
I have been back at GT2. So nostalgic. I am liking this two so far. Will post more after I win them

Nismo 400R Preceiding Model

View attachment 212174

Mazda RX-7 GT-C 1999
View attachment 212176

Also I should mention the RX-7 has some severe problems including the wheels trespassing the bodykit all over. And you can easillly see them when you turn the car.

Also, I like the GT-ONE on GT6 but I prefer it way more in this livery:

View attachment 212245

So I´ve been playing a bit of GT2 for the night and I just received this! Now look at that livery! Would love to see it back in a future GT even as a standart! Fully white Zexel livery on the 1997 Skyline!

View attachment 212304

Alright I will just post one more here before I go now. This is the Kure R33 GT. I haven´t took it for a spin yet, but it looks great in terms of looks!

View attachment 212307

Such nostalgia, keep them coming!

Glad you guys liked the nostalgia I posted :D

And so here am I bringing you a few more cars. I fortunantly had the day off so I´m using it to play GT2! I will update the post as soon as I win more cars, so all I can say is... Enjoy!

Also, I will post a pic of the car in GT1/GT2 and alongside it, it´s real counterpart (If it has one).

I´m starting off with the Citroen Saxo Rallie. It´s a race modification for the normal Saxo and it´s made to look like the real Saxo F2 Kit Car.

citroen saxo RM.jpg

Citroen Saxo F2 Kit Car 1998.jpg

Next up is one beauty of a car wich had it´s sucessor in post GT´s to GT2 but itself wasn´t in them. It´s been only seen in GT2 and it´s a shame really. The car is one beauty. And both the race or normal versions have nostalgia written all over. It´s the Nissan 300ZX-GTS GT.

300zx gt.jpg

Here´s the real thing :D

Nissan 300ZX GT 1997.jpg

Next up is a car wich became famous in GT1 and GT2 because of beeing something rather exclusive and because it was something you could take to Test Course and you´d be there a few good minutes trying to reach it´s top speed. I´m talking about the HKS Drag 180SX. Something trully unique in whole of GT.

drag 180sx.jpg

HKS 180SX Drag 1998.jpg

And now one car we got updated since GT3 but i´d rather go with the old version found in GT1 and GT2. The Mazda RX-7 LM Edition.

The GT1 edition.
rx-7 lm edition gt1.jpg

The GT2 Edition:
RX-7 LM Edition.jpg

I hope that Saxo Rally car comes back but with an real sound:

Réportage en Français (I told in french because it is an French Interview. I'm sorry!)

And season review of 1998 Trophée Citroen Saxo Kit Car which was held by FFSA (Féderation Française du Sport Automobile)

Well after a couple of hours playing trough GT2 Special Series I´ve won some preety nice cars, rare to see and wich would deffinitly need some homage on a future GT.
This is probably for most people, the first car they win in Gran Turismo 1. It´s a decent car, good arround GT2´s Demio Cup. The Mazda Demio A-Spec.

Mazda Demio A-spec.jpg

Mazda Demio A-Spec 1997.jpg

Next up is a car considered radical car for what the original counterpart is. One radical car to appear on GT2 that was forgotten in the game. Muggen Beat.

mugen beat.jpg

Mugen Beat 1997.jpg

A must have for Honda and JDM lovers. This car appeared on GT2 and like most tuned japanese cars it was seen no more in the series. One hell of a car for an FF. The Mugen Prelude Type-S .

mugen prelude type s.jpg

Mugen Prelude Type-S 1998.jpg

This one is another car for Honda, JDM and FF lovers. The Mugen Accord SIR-T. Won trough the FF series in GT2 it´s a car who is gonna help you alot trough the series and the Honda events.

muggen accord SIR-T.jpg

Muggen Accord SIR-T 1997.jpg

The next one is a MR must have for those who appreciate the works of Toyota Racing Department. Unique for it´s "roof scoop" it also surprises on the track. Unfortunatly this radical car isn´t found in any other GT than GT2. It´s found on Forza 2 and 3 though. TOM´s T020

tom´s t020.jpg

TOM´s T020 1998.jpg

Another car from Tom´s and based on the Corolla AE111 this car brings me nostalgia. Mostly for the yelloe colour and the tuned looks. Tom´s T111.

tom´s t111.jpg

Tom´s T111 1998.jpg

And finally for now, another MR2. It surprised me with a couple of MR2´S in the series we don´t have this one. One car who by the looks sure brings memories! TRD 2000GT

trd 2000gt.jpg

TRD 2000GT 1999.jpg

And here I am back with more forgotten cars of GT. Those poor legends who unfortunatly got lost in the early GT´s, but wich unfortunatly, weren´t put in the newer GT´s...

So let´s start off! :D

Mugen CR-X II ( Pro. 2 Turbo). With me beeing a huge fan of the CR-X, this car imediatly interested me! Took it for a few spins. Great car for an FF. 155HP and 1000 kg.

Mugen CR-X II 1997.jpg

crx 2.jpg

Chaser TRD Sports X30.

chaser trd x30.jpg

TRD Chaser Sports X30 1998.jpg

The great legendary 4 Door Nissan GT-R R33. Or also known as GT-R 4Door Autech Version.

gtr 4door.jpg

r33_nissan_skyline_gtr4door_picture%20(7).jpg

Alright guys if you liked my posts here I am announcing that now I will start posting this cars and a few more on the Suggestion Threads. As I´m thinking the Kaz Q&A is no place to be posting this, Apologies but you´ll find the cars I´ve posted and more on the suggestion threads.

All those cars can stay where they are, we don't need more standard cars, the only car on this thread that I really like is the McLaren MP4/13, and I don't even want that car if it's going to be a standard crap or an upgraded standard.

Man oh man these cars bring back memories of GT3/4 days and car culture in general. The 90's were such an epic time for manufacturers expressing individuality in design and making excellent mechanical progession. I guess the same could be said for every decade though..

Bloody hell I want each and every car revived at 500k polygons. I thank everybody in advance for laughing at this dream.

I demand one thing: I want all cars from previous GT games to be returned. But this time, make them premium, please!

For example: Cobra Daytona appears in GT2. It wasn't in GT4. But it returned in GT6 with a detailed interior.

Lister LM Road Car
The FPVs
The Ferrari F1s
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (The one from GT2, cant remember the year)
Nissan 3000ZX GT-S GT
Renault Espace Thing
The Drag Cars (Dodge Intrepid, Nissan HKS 180SX, the third one I can't remember) Maybe even a Drag Mode like Forza! Drift and Drag modes would make it a bit more appealing.
Chevy Grand Sport
These would be EPIC!

Lister LM Road Car
The FPVs
The Ferrari F1s
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (The one from GT2, cant remember the year)
Nissan 3000ZX GT-S GT
Renault Espace Thing
The Drag Cars (Dodge Intrepid, Nissan HKS 180SX, the third one I can't remember) Maybe even a Drag Mode like Forza! Drift and Drag modes would make it a bit more appealing.
Chevy Grand Sport
These would be EPIC!
Corvette ZR-1 in GT2 is 1995.
There are 3 drag cars: Dodge Interpid, HKS 180 SX and HKS R33 Drag.

Back