The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 102,804 views
MrMelancholy15
You'd have better luck asking someone from an asylum. Oh, no, wait, maybe the right word is alumni. Hmmmm. :lol:

Lol, looks like I may not be able to watch it... Unless you do it tonight... JAMES, GET ON!!!!
 
James, I won't be on later than 8 P.M. today. I'm properly hungry, and I want to eat. I'm also semi-bored, as this weekday thing is carrying on pretty long.
 
MrMelancholy15
James, I won't be on later than 8 P.M. today. I'm properly hungry, and I want to eat. I'm also semi-bored, as this weekday thing is carrying on pretty long.

Then I guess not tonight because I'm still in town 👎
 
james6653
Then I guess not tonight because I'm still in town 👎

When can you be on after about 8:30?
 
MrMelancholy15
Fine. My stomach will wait.

Ok see you then if I'm not there 5 minutes after 8:30 don't worry about it
 
Showdown time. I can't believe James actually is going to make the race. Or did I speak too soon?
 
cnd01
Showdown time. I can't believe James actually is going to make the race. Or did I speak too soon?

You spoke too soon! Never count on anything with James!
 
I will beat him, whenever he comes online. :scared:
 
Back to season one, was there any modifications done to the cars during the season, or did you guys just spec the cars and stick with it?
 
cnd01
Back to season one, was there any modifications done to the cars during the season, or did you guys just spec the cars and stick with it?

Just stuck with it. We could've "nerfed" the r8, but oh well...

And Anthony, the Peugeot oreca's hp was a typo! It should've been the same as the team Peugeot... SORRY!
 
Just stuck with it. We could've "nerfed" the r8, but oh well...

And Anthony, the Peugeot oreca's hp was a typo! It should've been the same as the team Peugeot... SORRY!

I don't think he minded too much having an extra 10hp. I don't think an extra 10hp hurt him any.:sly:
 
cnd01
I don't think he minded too much having an extra 10hp. I don't think an extra 10hp hurt him any.:sly:

No Anthony was in the Toyota, I think shin was in the oreca. Anthony said it was too fast, and he was right! I was testing it at the not typo regs, so it wasn't fast, but 10 hp does make a noticeable difference!
 
No Anthony was in the Toyota, I think shin was in the oreca. Anthony said it was too fast, and he was right! I was testing it at the not typo regs, so it wasn't fast, but 10 hp does make a noticeable difference!

Yea maybe that was why Shin took the oreca. That is hilarious either way you look at it. :dopey:
 
cnd01
Yea maybe that was why Shin took the oreca. That is hilarious either way you look at it. :dopey:

Yea, good thing he took it with only a few races left! I'm surprised no one noticed it...
 
Yea, good thing he took it with only a few races left! I'm surprised no one noticed it...

I noticed it, but I just assumed it was right :crazy:
 
cnd01
I noticed it, but I just assumed it was right :crazy:

Yea so did everyone else! The same car at 10 extra hp... I'll take one please and thank you!
 
Yea so did everyone else! The same car at 10 extra hp... I'll take one please and thank you!

I am surprised everyone didn't take one :lol:
 
cnd01
I am surprised everyone didn't take one :lol:

Yea, once I realized it, I thought "and only one person wanted it?!" but maybe it is a less common car or something...
 
I am surprised more people didn't take the corvette in GT either. I ran a few tests just to see what was fast at those specs. I was a half second faster with the corvette than anything else at Monza and Laguna Seca.
 
cnd01
I am surprised more people didn't take the corvette in GT either. I ran a few tests just to see what was fast at those specs. I was a half second faster with the corvette than anything else at Monza and Laguna Seca.

That's why ;) no one wanted to be "that guy". But then damu came, and later kevin. Speaking of, Kevin, sign up for season 2! We enjoyed you at le manns and laguna!
 
I havent had any time at all lately, is the S2 thread up yet?
 
phil bell
I havent had any time at all lately, is the S2 thread up yet?

Yes it is

I got #3000
 
Back