The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

That's why ;) no one wanted to be "that guy". But then damu came, and later kevin. Speaking of, Kevin, sign up for season 2! We enjoyed you at le manns and laguna!

Yea where is Kevin? He joined at the same time I did. I heard he is really fast in the ALMS. He won Laguna Seca didn't he? I know he won the pole over Seth and MrMel. He saw how fast the corvette was. 3000 posts on this series. :cheers:

cnd01
Yea where is Kevin? He joined at the same time I did. I heard he is really fast in the ALMS. He won Laguna Seca didn't he? I know he won the pole over Seth and MrMel. He saw how fast the corvette was. 3000 posts on this series. :cheers:

Whoop whoop! 3002(I think)

But yea, he's very quick! It would bring some more challenge in gt!

In dp, we have Wardez and Seth...

Whoop whoop! 3002(I think)

But yea, he's very quick! It would bring some more challenge in gt!

In dp, we have Wardez and Seth...

Not to mention shin, you, me, ant(hopefully). A full field of DP already assuming anthony stays for another season.

cnd01
Not to mention shin, you, me, ant(hopefully). A full field of DP already assuming anthony stays for another season.

Yep! And having Wardez show up... I think he does quite a few series...

cnd01
He is real big in PURE. I am pretty sure he will be one of the best drivers in DP.

Well agent said he is in the top 50 in gt academy! I'd say he'll give Seth a run for his money!

cnd01
Yea even though we have a full DP grid that doesn't mean that all 6 of us show up every race.

Yea. I'm thinking of adding a reserve driver for each team. And worst case, we could probably get a guy from the ITCC to stay on for a bit longer.

Yea. I'm thinking of adding a reserve driver for each team. And worst case, we could probably get a guy from the ITCC to stay on for a bit longer.

Well you know how some of the drivers on the ITCC drive. We have to be careful about who we let stay.

That'd be a solid rule!

Go ahead and put it in the books. Any ALMS driver is welcome. ITCC drivers must not currently be on probation. Any other driver that has raced with one of the competitors in another series and the current driver vouches for them is welcome.

He took pole @Laguna, but it wasn't by much over Mr.M, I only did 1 hot lap though cus my kid was with me. That's why the start was slow because I had diaper duty! YUCK!

Nice, I know how that feels Seth.

I forget what pole time was, but I knew I had a 1:23.6 in me somewhere. I just found the grip in that lobby was a bit off, and when I did finally find that 1:23.6 pace in me @ S1, MrM started the race. Bleh.

He took pole @Laguna, but it wasn't by much over Mr.M, I only did 1 hot lap though cus my kid was with me. That's why the start was slow because I had diaper duty! YUCK!

Nice, I know how that feels Seth.

I forget what pole time was, but I knew I had a 1:23.6 in me somewhere. I just found the grip in that lobby was a bit off, and when I did finally find that 1:23.6 pace in me @ S1, MrM started the race. Bleh.

Doggy duty=very similar.. :ill:

Also, I did apologize Storm. I don't know when you're on your fastest lap ever. 1:23.6 might not have guaranteed you the pole, either. Kevin was fast in qualifying. Then, during the race, he held me up, while I was in "GOTTA GET THE CHAMPIONSHIP! GOTTA GET A LEAD AGAINST SETH" mode. :guilty: Still lost...

No... remember I have a 5 year old sister, so I had my spells of having to change after a dump a good few times when she were a baby.

I know you did, I did leave it late to make that lap, and time was getting on in that qualifying session so I couldn't blame you.

No... remember I have a 5 year old sister, so I had my spells of having to change after a dump a good few times when she were a baby.

I know you did, I did leave it late to make that lap, and time was getting on in that qualifying session so I couldn't blame you.

I know. Thankfully, I've never had to change diapers. That's all I meant; though, I am probably somewhat prepared, having owned pets since I was born.

Back