The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 102,931 views
cnd01
I have the 908 team peugot total. I can acquire credits for another one if necessary. I just looked and found no more spots for that car. I appreciate you offering. I love the Rolex series.

Ok what about the GT class
 
Ok what about the GT class

I will join polarbear345 with the f458 if he would like. The f458 was my 3rd car. I own 3. I can easily modify one to meet the specs. I appreciate the hospitality gentlemen.:)
 
james6653
Ok what about the GT class

Oh, you mean the class that's full? Sorry, I had to!

And you can run the Peugeot, no need to buy a new one, just put it to the specs on the OP.

Points will be updated tomorrow. Or I may try to now...
 
I will join polarbear345 with the f458 if he would like. The f458 was my 3rd car. I own 3. I can easily modify one to meet the specs. I appreciate the hospitality gentlemen.:)

Join the DP class, we need more drivers!!
 
Oh, you mean the class that's full? Sorry, I had to!

And you can run the Peugeot, no need to buy a new one, just put it to the specs on the OP.

Points will be updated tomorrow. Or I may try to now...

Ok sounds good. Peugot it is.
 
polarbear345
Oh, you mean the class that's full? Sorry, I had to!

And you can run the Peugeot, no need to buy a new one, just put it to the specs on the OP.

Points will be updated tomorrow. Or I may try to now...

Ok and since when is it full
 
james6653
Ok and since when is it full

For next season, and we need dp drivers more. Those are more of the not so committed guys.

And points are updated!
 
For the Peugot, is the ballast at 0, or can you move it?
 
Has anyone looked at the points battle for the final prize in DP any false moves or slips by me or having the winner or the driver in 5th beat me and I'm out of the top 3
 
What driving aids can you use? I generally don't use any except abs on 1
 
cnd01
What driving aids can you use? I generally don't use any except abs on 1

Use abs at one. We tend to have tc on for our ds3 users, but it's asked they limit their use. All other aids should be off, they aren't always, but honesty tends to be our policy!
 
unrealanthony
Polar, are you gonna upgrade the GT ONE?

Ohhhh, sorry Anthony I forgot all about that! It got lost in the shuffle. :( I'll give you a awnser tomorrow! For sure!
 
Use abs at one. We tend to have tc on for our ds3 users, but it's asked they limit their use. All other aids should be off, they aren't always, but honesty tends to be our policy!

Ok I assume tire wear will be on as well.
 
cnd01
Ok I assume tire wear will be on as well.

Yep, realistic grip reduction, low slip stream. No boost. So pretty much your standard series room lay out.
 
Awesome I hope I am at least halfway competitive.
 
cnd01
Awesome I hope I am at least halfway competitive.

You should be good, these last two races for you will just be time fillers and fun! (the most important ALL the time is the fun factor!) but really, who doesn't play games to have fun!? So just get to know everyone here on the forums and race cleanly and you'll be golden!
 
polarbear345
You should be good, these last two races for you will just be time fillers and fun! (the most important ALL the time is the fun factor!) but really, who doesn't play games to have fun!? So just get to know everyone here on the forums and race cleanly and you'll be golden!

Well me and him already know eachother
 
Well me and him already know eachother

James and I have already worked on a 2.4 hour @ daytona road course that is sometime this June. I am also in freshsith83's 90's Le Mans series. Everyone else is showing excellent hospitality. I am getting more and more pumped to be in this series.
 
cnd01
James and I have already worked on a 2.4 hour @ daytona road course that is sometime this June. I am also in freshsith83's 90's Le Mans series. Everyone else is showing excellent hospitality. I am getting more and more pumped to be in this series.

Good to hear! So you've already met a few guys in here!
 
Good to hear! So you've already met a few guys in here!

I just sent a fr to you polarbear345. In the meantime, I will be working on my setup for De La Sarthe.:)
 
cnd01
I just sent a fr to you polarbear345. In the meantime, I will be working on my setup for De La Sarthe.:)

Good to hear
 
Use abs at one. We tend to have tc on for our ds3 users, but it's asked they limit their use. All other aids should be off, they aren't always, but honesty tends to be our policy!

Liar! Storm and I use DS3, but, avoid the TC like the plague! :)
 
Use abs at one. We tend to have tc on for our ds3 users, but it's asked they limit their use. All other aids should be off, they aren't always, but honesty tends to be our policy!

Wait, I'm allowed to use TC?

Ah screw that TC is more of a hindrance than anything else
 
Wait, I'm allowed to use TC?

Ah screw that TC is more of a hindrance than anything else

See?


Also, I agree.

Finally, I saw you reading my IRCC thread. What do you think?
 
Back