The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 102,914 views
MrMelancholy15
James! You're not listening! WE WANT TO UPLOAD GT5 REPLAYS.

We can watch the real life series on the tele! We don't need that.

We need your HD PVR to record the Rolex Series races ON GT5!
Yes yes yes! And it's like official gt5 Rolex series or something like that.
 
James, winner wants to drive the lmp r8, not the road car.
 
polarbear345
James, winner wants to drive the lmp r8, not the road car.

Oh ok and melan did you see my page entrie request
 
MrMelancholy15
Yes James

Polar, I'm not sure if you're talking to me or him, but I definitely already have you as a friend.

Him
 
Am I going to be added to the admin list for the page
 
Well, so far Polar and I are the only admins. There isn't TOO much that can be done. Because it's an open group, you should be able to upload photos and videos as-is.
 
MrMelancholy15
Well, so far Polar and I are the only admins. There isn't TOO much that can be done. Because it's an open group, you should be able to upload photos and videos as-is.

Ok I will post it there
 
Could anyone else please check to verify their PVR equipment? Like, we need someone who can video capture through either capture card or PVR.
 
MrMelancholy15
Could anyone else please check to verify their PVR equipment? Like, we need someone who can video capture through either capture card or PVR.

What do you think of my video
 
Could anyone else please check to verify their PVR equipment? Like, we need someone who can video capture through either capture card or PVR.

-

I bumped this, because James posted an irrelevant comment after.

Anyways, I'm making a "theme song" sorta somewhat similar to this: Rolex Watch Commercial

I'm not really liking how it's coming so far, but, heh, if I just take my time... And, well, most people have gone through more than 3 years of school for writing music like this. I bet someone who can write music like that, has written music for at least 20 years.

Though, I'm going to learn a lot of techniques from this! :D YES! Like, I notice that string section "hook" beginning at 0:11, which is just three notes long, and barely changes. I'm also hearing a lot of cymbals, and bass drums/timpanis. I like percussion, a lot, and so I'll add some more percussion, and serve it up with a better hook than I've written so far... and then you'll like it.
 
Last edited:
I think the commentary should be done by the guys who live over across the pond. I dunno, something about that accent that just makes me want to watch. :lol:
 
Last edited:
You didn't just post the first ever video of me attempting/failing commentary? jeez man... I didn't have the slightest clue about that mission, so I was just spouting a lot of rubbish. I do need to work on my commentary a bit more, but I'll give it a go though, defintiely.
 
MrMelancholy15
-

I bumped this, because James posted an irrelevant comment after.

Anyways, I'm making a "theme song" sorta somewhat similar to this: Rolex Watch Commercial

I'm not really liking how it's coming so far, but, heh, if I just take my time... And, well, most people have gone through more than 3 years of school for writing music like this. I bet someone who can write music like that, has written music for at least 20 years.

Though, I'm going to learn a lot of techniques from this! :D YES! Like, I notice that string section "hook" beginning at 0:11, which is just three notes long, and barely changes. I'm also hearing a lot of cymbals, and bass drums/timpanis. I like percussion, a lot, and so I'll add some more percussion, and serve it up with a better hook than I've written so far... and then you'll like it.

I like it but I think you should look at the video I recorded and take the music from that and use it in are commercial
 
... It seems that all of this was shot at Daytona except for the R8 at the end crossing the line... At a different track. That was all the ALMS, except,don't get me wrong but, that last track seemed like Monza....?

My question is, is where are you filming (going to be filming at) on GT5?
 
Are you gonna update the OP when you do you should put who the stewards are and who does what for the series
 
james6653
Are you gonna update the OP when you do you should put who the stewards are and who does what for the series

Im waiting until we have it more finalized, and when we know who's what.
 
polarbear345
Im waiting until we have it more finalized, and when we know who's what.

Ok so hopefully in a few months or weeks we will be ready for season 2 thread
 
Personally music-wise I would've liked "Fleetwood Mac - The Chain" (BBC F1 start) or "gustav Holst - Mars" (just epic) but an original tune would be cool as well
 
Personally music-wise I would've liked "Fleetwood Mac - The Chain" (BBC F1 start) or "gustav Holst - Mars" (just epic) but an original tune would be cool as well

Right... I'm just a little "timid" of using copyrighted stuff.

Also, does anyone know what Swagger was on about, last post of last page?
 
MrMelancholy15
Right... I'm just a little "timid" of using copyrighted stuff.

Also, does anyone know what Swagger was on about, last post of last page?

I didn't know what he was rambling about...
 
I liked the Youtube vids. Too bad I still can't log in to the the account.
 
cnd01
I liked the Youtube vids. Too bad I still can't log in to the the account.

Im on my way home now!
 
Back