The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 102,893 views
edit your quote goddammit!!!
 
Tez_SP17
edit your quote goddammit!!!

Goddammit how?!!


Done. Easier than I thought it would've been...
 
Yayyy. Anyways.... there's daylight outside my door.
 
Tez_SP17
Yayyy. Anyways.... there's daylight outside my door.

Wow! Did you sleep... At all?

And anyone want to have a planned practice session tomorrow?
 
Slllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeep man!!! SSSSlllleeeeeppppp.
 
MrMelancholy15
Slllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeep man!!! SSSSlllleeeeeppppp.

Big day on the playstation tomorrow! ITCC from the Grand Valley East and Rolex season finale from Laguna Seca!
 
Wow! Did you sleep... At all?

And anyone want to have a planned practice session tomorrow?

Is there time?? Apparently, I have to lay a floor, run the ITCC, shower (unless I shower now...) and win the Rolex Series championship; all in one day!
 
MrMelancholy15
Is there time?? Apparently, I have to lay a floor, run the ITCC, shower (unless I shower now...) and win the Rolex Series championship; all in one day!

Someone's going to be busy!

I have: shower
Study chemistry, health and English
Practice Rolex, race and steward ITCC and run/race Rolex! (well you run the lobby, but.. Well you know what I mean!)
 
MrMelancholy15
I am Rolex host *again!* Woohoo!!

Yep! And with my new playstation location, seems like I may be finishing the race! Tomorrow I'll get some times up for us gt cars!
 
1:24s are easy. (I have all but abandoned AWD for this one, though)
 
MrMelancholy15
1:24s are easy. (I have all but abandoned AWD for this one, though)

Any possibility of hitting a 1:23?
 
With all 4 wheels on pavement in corkscrew? Unlikely.

If one builds a rally car? Possibly...
 
I am running mid to low 1.15s. Anyone else have a DP time?
 
I'm a second quicker than pre-season per lap. Polar should know what that means.
 
Ill be joining you guys today, about to grab some food then start practicing.
 
Guys, router reset fail... Can't connect to it now....
 
Final race guys lets make it a good one.:)
 
Sorry I can't make it guys, something came up.:indiff:
 
Anyone know how to fix....
My iPhone sees my wifi and when I try to connect it says "unable to connect"

My computer works perfectly....
Ps3 won't connect either

I've tried unplugging and re plugging in the router ... That doesn't work....

Any ideas?!
 
Yeah, sorry I didn't complete the race but after receiving results yesterday (provisional) I had a sleepless night. Then the anger from certain events in ITCC drained me even more.

Anyways, congrats to the eventual winner. It's been an honour
 
Sorry I missed tonight guys. I forgot that I had ordered the boxing match that is on PPV tonight.

On to season two.
 
That was a heck of a race, literally came down to the final seconds. I had an oops moment when i took on a full tank of fuel on my 3rd stop. I had one of the first stalls so i hit X as soon as the window came up, forgetting i had to set the fuel lol. I put in 36 liters, i watched Mel pit in behind me, then leave way before me. I made it up though, 10 laps on tires really made the difference.

Damu when you texted that you were leaving i was approaching a corner and it distracted me a little, went into the sand lol.
 
Back