Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Hey guys, I made this forum so we can just relax.  You aren't limited to any particular topic here, so talk about what ever you want.  So...anybody have any good recipes?  :)

No recipes here.  I couldnt wait til tomorrow so I had to check out this Forum.  
So Jordan, when will you transfer the old forum to this new one.  
Also, is there a way that we can have replies to certain post e-mailed to us?  Some boards (alot) have this feature.  Its easier to keep up with whats been replied by our posts.(its getting late)  Later.
newsig42101qtrscrn.jpg

One more thing to think about.  How about the older members be considered senior members or something in that line.  Those of us that have been a regular to the board would be recognized as senior members no matter how few new posts on this board.  The true newbies will still be rookies etc.  
I dont know if you can do that, its just an idea.  
newsig42101qtrscrn.jpg

Yep, both of those things are on the way.  I have to find out if Sendmail/SMTP is configured on my webserver before I can turn on the email features.  Sometime next month version 3.0 of IkonBoard is expected to be out, with new and more robust features.  I'd also like to implement the board so that you never leave the top and left navigation borders on GTPlanet.

I just let you guys know about the new forum so you could break it in and get the feel of it (if you've noticed, there's still no mention of these forums on gtplanet.net.  I'm saving the grand opening until I get everything the way I want it).  The only thing I probably won't be able to do is bring the old posts to the new board.  If MSN was like this, of course, it would be easy, but there's no way to do it without going through and copy/pasting each thread.  :(

I am relaxing just fine right now. Ahhhhhh. This feels good. Oh well, back to answering GT questions. ;)

Originally posted by ViperConcept
I am relaxing just fine right now. Ahhhhhh. This feels good. Oh well, back to answering GT questions. ;)

Dammit, do you have to be so helpful!? All you do is help people! Its getting on my nerves.

LOL
just kidding

:D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

You answer more questions than I do Stealth. I would consider myself more of an asker than an answerer. You have answered like a bunch of my questions not including other peoples too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back